Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

I HATE avb. for fucks sake how useless can one manager be? Seriously fucking MALOUDA for Lampard? STURRIDGE off for Drogba? Did he not realise that that flop cunt torres was still on the pitch? don't even get me started about the fucking wigan match when he brought on MIKEL MALOUDA AND KALOU and successfully lost us two points. he hasn't done one good thing since he joined and i am worried that he might be a full on retard and need institutionalising. he is making us an embarrassment and cannot believe he still hasnt been sacked and for anyone who wants to tell me "OH MY GOD GIVE HIM SOME TIME, LET HIM BUILD A NEW TEAM" well i wouldnt mind if he was actually trying to build a new fucking team, he's spent his whole chelsea career subbing off sturridge and mata for near on old age pensioners and mceachran has barely seen the first team, if he was genuinely trying to bring through our youngsters and build a new team then fair enough but if hes going to bring on subs like malouda, kalou, drogba, ferreria and take off our best players then he can fuck off. he is ruining our season and its not like we will be able to buy the best players to improve our team next summer if we're in the fucking europa league. AVB out as soon as fucking possible please, i can't believe i was actually excited and happy when we got him he's the biggest waste of space since winston bogarde and even bogarde did more for this club.

Yeah right, keep blaming the manager. It's something that these fans and Roman will actually never realize, the manager is NOT the problem. Why blame AVB and not the players? It's the players, they are past it. Ancelotti was fantastic in his first season because most of the current starting players were on great form. They no longer are, which is why Carlo failed last year and AVB has been disappointing so far. You can't do miracles with this weak squad.

And the subs were absolutely spot on. Lampard was poor and Torres was way better than Sturridge.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly... it's like I was trying to explain before... People bitch and moan when Torres isn't playing, but when he is playing... all they seem to do is abuse his ability and wish he wasn't even playing... I don't know about you, but that kind of attitude pisses me off! Sounds very plastic if you ask me...

Plastic describes the attitude of alot of fans these days.

I blame Roman for all this. I honestly wish he'd never buy Chelsea. We probably wouldnt be as successful as we were between 05-09,, but I am convinced we would still oppose as a threat to the EPL title and do well in Europe. Without all these over-paid players and huge transfers the team would play with alot more heart and effort instead of money in their mind. Because i honestly believe some players dont care that much if they perform bad, "im still getting paid £100,000 a week".

Also, draws such as these would be easier to take...considering that today we're a big club with a team worth 10 times Fulham.

1) Forget this pointless KTBFFH crap, we always do anyway, the bottom line is that this was a 100% purely bullshit performance and result and drawing against Wigan and Fulham in the last 3 games is unacceptable.

2) Stockdale made 0 great saves, they were all straight down his fucking throat and we didn't create any great chances, just some pretty shite pot shots.

3) Malouda.... What was that cunt doing with that back heel? Honestly the fuck!

4) Torres.... Goodbye, i've officially had enough.

5) The passing, why was the passing so shit? So many of our moves just broke down with no progress.

6) Strength. Fulham, fucking Fulham out-strengthed us all game, they easily held onto a point and broke down all our moves. We we're as weak as shit in that game.

This battle for 3rd and 4th is gonna be very hard for us now. Tottenham & Arsenal are just simply more consistent. There's definitely a lot more pain we're going to endure this season. Hope you guys are ready for it.

McEchran? The guy hasnt played almost all season and you expect him to give you confidence and pace in the midfield just like in the CC games he played? I am glad you didnt say Kakuta.

Him not playing this season also gives AVB another reason to play him IMO. That's the player be is, I think we missed Ramires a bit, and McEachran could if gave better passing and movement,. And movement leads to better confidence and god danbir I hate saying McEachran on iPhone.

Oh for everyone who doesn't like me not liking Torres, he is shite and we need a top quality striker, he can't hit a barndoor with a banjo and he only set up the goal today because he was too shite to score himself.

GTFO man.

Looks like you did not watch game at all?????

What about 1st half chance when he had it?????

That was World Class First Touch with player close to him. Try to do that at home mate.

Also Torres in 1st half was our best performer, most detemined to score and win a game. On other side you had Lampard who was pure shit.

Yeah right, keep blaming the manager. It's something that these fans and Roman will actually never realize, the manager is NOT the problem. Why blame AVB and not the players? It's the players, they are past it. Ancelotti was fantastic in his first season because most of the current starting players were on great form. They no longer are, which is why Carlo failed last year and AVB has been disappointing so far. You can't do miracles with this weak squad.

And the subs were absolutely spot on. Lampard was poor and Torres was way better than Sturridge.

Right so I bet you thought it was a masterstroke when he brought on mikel malouda and kalou against wigan and lost us 2 points? Or his amaaaazing high line idea that lost us loads of points? Or never giving mceachran a chance? or saying he'd found a "drastic change" that he made against tottenham that would solve our problems then we draw 1-1 with fulham at home?

Definitely nothing can be blamed on AVB....

Just Pathetic.

"Fake Fans" ?

Are you serious? the guy is on the Chelsea forum voicing his displeasure about our performance , not only from players but managers, coaching staff , medical staff etc.

Just because everyone is not as idealistic as some of you here doesnt make them fake fans, disgusting and deserved to be "kicked off this forum", " go support some other club"

The fact is that if we had previous managers with same players blah blah, we really needed a revolution, not transition, evolution or whatever,.....evolution takes millions of years or 10s of years.(longer periods)

I dont know how some of you actually think our performances have become better than last season or the season before. We are still as clueless, mostly not motivated, devoid of pace and creativity.

And we have spent a whole lot of dough while "preparing for the future"

AVB till now has shown no signs of brilliance at Chelsea. He hasnt reinvigorated any players career.( as it does indeed happen when new managers come in)

He has not brought out the best, or better from the players.

MODRIC MUST BE LAUGHING.

Right so I bet you thought it was a masterstroke when he brought on mikel malouda and kalou against wigan and lost us 2 points? Or his amaaaazing high line idea that lost us loads of points? Or never giving mceachran a chance? or saying he'd found a "drastic change" that he made against tottenham that would solve our problems then we draw 1-1 with fulham at home?

Definitely nothing can be blamed on AVB....

There's a differance between nothing and everything. You and your members of the we-blame-everything-on-AVB club seem to forget the players responsibility here.

Mourinho: My next step is to return to the Premier League

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle846203.html

I want to original Jose,Not the unsuccessful Imitation!

Jose when he comes back to Chelsea is going to have a laugh. He would say "Haha....I get almost the same team I left 4 years back in the mean time I won two titles and a Champions League"

They are professional footballers who are amongst the best in the world. They are some of the world's best athletes. A good professional athlete wants to win and have a natural hunger. People like Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis and Andy Turner (British athletes) have the capability to motivate themselves because of how victory makes themselves and their fans feel. The end product of a gold medal at London 2012 is enough motivation for these people.

So. Why the fuck does a manager need to motivate these players? Is it because they really don't give that much of a fuck and are really at the club just for the money which they would not get if they were at Stoke or Fulham? Probably.

'I will go to whoever gives me the most money' Said Drogba when discussing a new contract or moving to another club last month. Tells you all you need to know about 90% of our squad really.

Too true. There's something wrong somewhere if professional athletes who've spent dozens of years in the game between themselves need someone else to "motivate" them into action in the middle of a game. There's much gripes to be held with the manager's tactics today but anyone decrying the motivational aspect of it needs to come off it.

I'd rep you if I could, out of the damn things today.