Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

Did he not realise that that flop cunt torres was still on the pitch?

Torres had a better game than most today, he needs some playing time because in January we need him to be playing well & with confidence when Drogba goes to the ACON. A run in the team is vital.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because those are his only options :rolleyes:

When the game is not going according to plan, something has to be changed no?

Only options? McEachran? Taking off Torres instead? Sturridge and Mata have been our only good attacking players this season, I don't see how taking them off will ever positively effect the outcome of a game. It's fucking retarded just like everything AVB does.

Also for everyone saying you lot are a disgrace ktbffh then we are annoyed because we want to see chelsea doing well, whats the point pretending everything is fine and dandy when its a fucking crock of shit and needs a total overhaul? i support chelsea and want chelsea to be the best they can be, i don't want to see us be embarrassed and become a laughing stock because of a load of shite players and a spastic as a manager.

STOP BLAMING AVB FOR FUCK SAKE!

What do you expect him to do with a squad full of players who whine like babies wanting the 'special one' back and who's heads are too far up their own arses that they can't see where they are running? They were past it 2 years ago! Why are the players never to blame? Why is it AVB's fault that they can only shoot straight at the goalkeeper? Actually no lets defend the goalkeeper who really was not too spectacular and say that he was 'world class' and 'we were unlucky' because in some people's eyes the players can do no wrong. They are the ones who put in the shitty performances which cost people like Carlo their job

This attitude is something that has been produced by the club. Sack every manager you get after a poor run and it's natural that your followers will soon expect / want the same for all who step in to the job.

The whole team was sub-power today. AVBs decisions were also suspect, as is becoming the trend. But as you say, people need to look at the whole picture. We weren't good before AVBs dodgy decisions and we weren't great after. Although that said, we did have more chances and picked up slightly. Everybody is to blame here. I just want be moaning about AVB until he's had time to create his team. As for people saying he thinks this team are good enough. What do they expect him to say? He can hardly go out and bad mouth the entire team, then he'd have no players who'd actually want to play for him. We'll see how good he thinks they all are come January and the summer.

You seriously are one miserable depressed pessimistic twat. Same players as last season, and same points at this stage as last season. Two different managers. AND YOU STILL BLAME THE MANAGER? Do you think out of your arse? Have you thought why have we had two poor seasons in the league with two different managers and same set of players? How many managers are you going to change while have the same old deadwood playing?

You and your lot are such a disgrace, it makes me puke.

Go on go be sick, deserve nothing more. AVB should of sorted the team out in the window, and should at least being players like McEachran on because he's better. AVB has to take blame, we should be playing better, and not playing with little passion and playing with no confidence, he's meant to be world class, he should show it.

Why should they give a fuck? who gives them £100 000 a week. they are professional football players and therefore they should act as professionals

Professional celebrities is what they are. They stopped giving a fuck about football when they made there first 20 million.

Oh for everyone who doesn't like me not liking Torres, he is shite and we need a top quality striker, he can't hit a barndoor with a banjo and he only set up the goal today because he was too shite to score himself.

One question to the older fans - who the fuck is Nigel Spackman? What was his relationship with the club during the times he played here? The local broadcaster had him on as a talking head and he didn't have one good thing to say about the club or the team or the manager.

Only options? McEachran? Taking off Torres instead? Sturridge and Mata have been our only good attacking players this season, I don't see how taking them off will ever positively effect the outcome of a game. It's fucking retarded just like everything AVB does.

Also for everyone saying you lot are a disgrace ktbffh then we are annoyed because we want to see chelsea doing well, whats the point pretending everything is fine and dandy when its a fucking crock of shit and needs a total overhaul? i support chelsea and want chelsea to be the best they can be, i don't want to see us be embarrassed and become a laughing stock because of a load of shite players and a spastic as a manager.

Torres was arguably our best player lol.

And Sturridge didn't play well today, reason AVB took him out.

Torres had a better game than most today, he needs some playing time because in January we need him to be playing well & with confidence when Drogba goes to the ACON. A run in the team is vital.

Exactly... it's like I was trying to explain before... People bitch and moan when Torres isn't playing, but when he is playing... all they seem to do is abuse his ability and wish he wasn't even playing... I don't know about you, but that kind of attitude pisses me off! Sounds very plastic if you ask me...

Oh for everyone who doesn't like me not liking Torres, he is shite and we need a top quality striker, he can't hit a barndoor with a banjo and he only set up the goal today because he was too shite to score himself.

But when Drogba goes to ACON we will have to rely on him like it or not. If he fails for the rest of the season then yes he should be sold in the summer because he'll never be the player he was.

Torres was arguably our best player lol.

And Sturridge didn't play well today, reason AVB took him out.

Our best player in a shite performance from all involved? I disagree that he even was our best player he had one chance that he smashed straight at stockdale and kicked a few 20 yards over the bar was offside and then tried to finish and spooned it into the crowd, did a few good passes but he's a fucking FIFTY MILLION POUND STRIKER, a goal wouldn't go a miss. Sturridge is our top scorer and most likely to pull something out of nowhere and score a goal, that's why he should stay on.

Oh and people claiming we shouldn't criticise Torres because we moan when he's not playing -- i rejoice when i see that useless shit sat on the bench.

it is manager's duty to keep every players motivated for this type of games. AvB CAN not avoid his responsibility for us being shit.

They are professional footballers who are amongst the best in the world. They are some of the world's best athletes. A good professional athlete wants to win and have a natural hunger. People like Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis and Andy Turner (British athletes) have the capability to motivate themselves because of how victory makes themselves and their fans feel. The end product of a gold medal at London 2012 is enough motivation for these people.

So. Why the fuck does a manager need to motivate these players? Is it because they really don't give that much of a fuck and are really at the club just for the money which they would not get if they were at Stoke or Fulham? Probably.

'I will go to whoever gives me the most money' Said Drogba when discussing a new contract or moving to another club last month. Tells you all you need to know about 90% of our squad really.

Go on go be sick, deserve nothing more. AVB should of sorted the team out in the window, and should at least being players like McEachran on because he's better. AVB has to take blame, we should be playing better, and not playing with little passion and playing with no confidence, he's meant to be world class, he should show it.

He cant show it with deadwood. How the hell can he clear the deadwood when he hasnt seen them performing in games. FYI last season he wasnt a chelsea fan on talkchelsea.net watching every chelsea game and monitoring players while also taking Porto on an unbeaten quadruple. This was a transition season. You shouldnt be expecting much out of it. He had to see which ones are good and not. He let Alex and Anelka leave, he will let few more leave in the next two windows.