Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But every game people just forgot about our poor game and always say this... like they search for excuses.

united 1-0 wigan (after Seven minutes)...

I havent forgotten about how poor we have just been but ill always say KTBFFH because you dont just sulk like a child after every set back. KTBFFH is about more than the last game for me, its a fucking way of life :cfc:

Pardon me, but are you stuipid for real? Explain to me why mceachran was a must? Do you think mceachran would win the game for us? You are the type of fake-fan that is always quick on critique but you dont really possess any greater knowledge or intellect wich is quite obvious. I dont know if you even watched the game, but there was lots of decent goal chances. I think AVB has done a really good job but you and some of your fake-fan followers seem to forget that the players also have a responsibility here.

Yes he could bring on mceachran. but then if he would have, and the game would of ended the same way you would just find something else to blame it on.

We need a playmaker, Mceachrab would of gave us pace in midfield and confidence in the game, that's what I think, he couldn't if done any worse than lampard, and there would of been chances, no excuses for these draws, not good enough, have to finish better and play better.

well i wouldnt mind if he was actually trying to build a new fucking team, he's spent his whole chelsea career subbing off sturridge and mata for near on old age pensioners

Maybe because those are his only options :rolleyes:

When the game is not going according to plan, something has to be changed no?

You need a slap, fucking shut up you freak. I thought his decisions were terrible, McEachran was a must but no. We should of had a much more impact on the game, if AVB is world class manager u expect him to be able to sort something out.

You seriously are one miserable depressed pessimistic twat. Same players as last season, and same points at this stage as last season. Two different managers. AND YOU STILL BLAME THE MANAGER? Do you think out of your arse? Have you thought why have we had two poor seasons in the league with two different managers and same set of players? How many managers are you going to change while have the same old deadwood playing?

You and your lot are such a disgrace, it makes me puke.

You want him to shut up because he makes good and valid points? How about you shut up with your redundant and inarticulate posts.

And the valid point is: "AVB you suck".

Yeah, clearly he sucks. After the subs came on the team looked better, more goal chances, more shots on goals. So clearly he made good desicions.

The problem here is that 50% of the users on this forums are just standard lowlife fake fans who dont possess any ability to reflect or analyze. That is the fundamental differance between ie myself and you/neel.

Greatest decision was taking off our highest goal scorer and putting our worst ever striker in his position . Bravo Andre, Bravo.. The reason why the players couldn't give a fuck is because more then half of them don't know where they are going to be next season. Why push for a top four spot when chances are you will be playing against Chelsea next year.

Honestly, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Ferreira, Obi, Anelka, Alex will be playing somewhere else next season. Why should they give a fuck where Chelsea finish? Until we build a new side with players that are sure of there future, we aren't winning anything.

First of all mate. Sturridge didn't show nothing until one shoot that was in middle of goal and Stockdale saved it. Yes he is playing great all season but he was shit today and you must admit that. Drogba was dangerous when came in and was unlucky to not score.

Why don't we release all players on free????? It's not easy to sell players like in Football Manager.

Seriously fucking MALOUDA for Lampard? STURRIDGE off for Drogba? Did he not realise that that flop cunt torres was still on the pitch?

This is the sort of thing I don't like seeing!! It's like nobody can be satisfied on this forum whatever the situation... we have people on here whining because Torres isn't playing (well merely, a lone 2 minutes to be exact at the end of the game) .... then we have people on here who slate him and wish he wasn't even playing at all.... for the love of Roman, please have a bit of faith in these players!!

Honestly, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Ferreira, Obi, Anelka, Alex will be playing somewhere else next season. Why should they give a fuck where Chelsea finish? Until we build a new side with players that are sure of there future, we aren't winning anything.

Why should they give a fuck? who gives them £100 000 a week. they are professional football players and therefore they should act as professionals

We need a playmaker, Mceachrab would of gave us pace in midfield and confidence in the game, that's what I think, he couldn't if done any worse than lampard, and there would of been chances, no excuses for these draws, not good enough, have to finish better and play better.

McEchran? The guy hasnt played almost all season and you expect him to give you confidence and pace in the midfield just like in the CC games he played? I am glad you didnt say Kakuta.

Exacly, what you THINK.

Oh, and didnt Malouda do better than lamps? So what says that josh would be better than malouda? You people always look for excuses to blame AVB which I find pathetic. Especially when the problem today was the players...CLEARLY. Goal chances were prodoces, lots of them, but the finishers were awful. How do you blame AVB for having a team producing lots of goal chances but the players just not finishing welll? Shots off, or in the middle making it an easy task for the keeper?

And the valid point is: "AVB you suck".

Yeah, clearly he sucks. After the subs came on the team looked better, more goal chances, more shots on goals. So clearly he made good desicions.

The problem here is that 50% of the users on this forums are just standard lowlife fake fans who dont possess any ability to reflect or analyze. That is the fundamental differance between ie myself and you/neel.

do you have dyslexia or what :D did I say AvB sucks??