Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

Mourinho: My next step is to return to the Premier League

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle846203.html

I want to original Jose,Not the unsuccessful Imitation!

Has Jose really been that impressive with Madrid so far? Would he actually do any better than AVB with the current squad? I bet not.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTFO man.

Looks like you did not watch game at all?????

What about 1st half chance when he had it?????

That was World Class First Touch with player close to him. Try to do that at home mate.

Also Torres in 1st half was our best performer, most detemined to score and win a game. On other side you had Lampard who was pure shit.

Okay.. so I'm in the wrong for thinking a striker who we paid 50 million quid for can't score for love nor money? Seriously he hardly set the world alight, for all his endeavour he still doesn't do shit all, I'll tell you what I'll keep wanting us to get a good world class striker and you stick with your faith in Torres and his absolute inability to score and see where your view takes us yeah? We need a striker who scores AT LEAST 20 goals a season, that ain't Torres, he's had a YEAR to settle in and is still as shite as he was on day one in terms of being a striker, can't fault him on endeavour and effort but I'd prefer someone who can actually score us some goals.

He cant show it with deadwood. How the hell can he clear the deadwood when he hasnt seen them performing in games. FYI last season he wasnt a chelsea fan on talkchelsea.net watching every chelsea game and monitoring players while also taking Porto on an unbeaten quadruple. This was a transition season. You shouldnt be expecting much out of it. He had to see which ones are good and not. He let Alex and Anelka leave, he will let few more leave in the next two windows.

You dobt have to monitor to know how shit they are, buy I dont want him out, I'm just dissapointed in him and his decision making, but Untill he buys the players he wants then I will completely judge him, Ive said this for months.

Yeah right, keep blaming the manager. It's something that these fans and Roman will actually never realize, the manager is NOT the problem. Why blame AVB and not the players? It's the players, they are past it. Ancelotti was fantastic in his first season because most of the current starting players were on great form. They no longer are, which is why Carlo failed last year and AVB has been disappointing so far. You can't do miracles with this weak squad.

And the subs were absolutely spot on. Lampard was poor and Torres was way better than Sturridge.

The players must be blamed but the manager must be blamed too.

Last season when eldo, kez, zolayes, and company wanted Carlo to stay, they always came with the argument: CARLO WON the double.

But when we went in a bad moment it was the players fault. When we won against City, it was AVBs that won, and now it was the players that get 3 points last 3 games.

"These" fans must understand that football is passion, football is not theater or classic music.

There's a differance between nothing and everything. You and your members of the we-blame-everything-on-AVB club seem to forget the players responsibility here.

No I think most of the players are fucking useless as well I just think AVB chooses to substitute the ones who are the least useless and isn't really trying to build for the future. I still think a lot of the players re: malouda, mikel, kalou, ferreria, bosingwa and to a lesser extent torres are past it/shite and need to fuck off.

Right so I bet you thought it was a masterstroke when he brought on mikel malouda and kalou against wigan and lost us 2 points? Or his amaaaazing high line idea that lost us loads of points? Or never giving mceachran a chance? or saying he'd found a "drastic change" that he made against tottenham that would solve our problems then we draw 1-1 with fulham at home?

Definitely nothing can be blamed on AVB....

or his supposedly rubbish substitutions today which very almost won us the match?

No I think most of the players are fucking useless as well I just think AVB chooses to substitute the ones who are the least useless and isn't really trying to build for the future. I still think a lot of the players re: malouda, mikel, kalou, ferreria, bosingwa and to a lesser extent torres are past it/shite and need to fuck off.

Did you watch the game? The team played better and produced alot of dangerous goal chances after the subs. If the players would have some better finishers and their keeper wouldnt made all those great saves we would win. So clearly he cant be blamed what so ever about the subs in this game. Its just pathetic to argue against that..

or his supposedly rubbish substitutions today which very almost won us the match?

Nearly won us the match? DIDN'T win us the match because our players weren't good enough. If you try and retort with but stockdale made loads of saves they were all straight at him.. Malouda missed from inside the six yard box straight at him with some fancy dan backheel. I forgot at which point Ferreria nearly won us the match as well?

Also my real issue with substitutions is the wigan game where it clearly lost us the two points which I stated earlier. I just think it was fucking stupid taking sturridge off today and fucking stupid to bring malouda on.

When we won against City, it was AVBs that won, and now it was the players that get 3 points last 3 games.

As you've used my name in your post I'd love to know where I've said that AVB won us the City game. If you could find a quote then good luck because I said it was a team performance & the players showed that they wanted to win we looked like the old Chelsea.

So if you're gonna use my name in posts get the facts first okay.