The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think we should get Victor Moses?, he's an impact player, young, always causes problems, i think he has potential to be much better. Considering he's only about 20 also, very underrated in my opinion, surprised he is hardly getting mentioned. I think we could do with a young fresh winger like him, offer pace from the bench and add something to the squad and the team. Sick of seeing deadwood on the bench and on the pitch.

Anyone think we should get Victor Moses?, he's an impact player, young, always causes problems, i think he has potential to be much better. Considering he's only about 20 also, very underrated in my opinion, surprised he is hardly getting mentioned. I think we could do with a young fresh winger like him, offer pace from the bench and add something to the squad and the team. Sick of seeing deadwood on the bench and on the pitch.

Yes.

AVB has just said on Sky Sports News we will make a maximum of 2 signings this month.

With that said, i'm not happy with the squad at all, and don't think it will be good enough to get us to fourth.

Taking Cahill signing into consideration, this leaves us one more signing.

Where will it be? To me it HAS to be CF for me and a great one at that. I heard today Ba's release clause is "less than 7 million", he can play in CL low risk too.

That said we deffo need a midfield maestro, but i think with essien coming back, and starting for the reserves today, hopefully (crosses fingers) he can come back

He was such a beast that 1 arrow to the knee didn't stop him but the 2nd one was too much :(

laffs ,,,made me think of the Black Knight in the Search for the Holy Grail. Had both legs chopped off ,still kept fighting... Then head chopped

still fighting ......

-----Mata-----Sturridge----Hazard----

-------------Lucas/Gotze-------------

--------Essien--------Romeu--------

----Cole-----Terry-----Luiz----Ivan--

-------------------Cech--------------

Awesome team, a bit unlikely with Gotze but anything is possible

• 3 weeks later...

Birmingham City winger, and u-18 England international, Nathan Redmond. This kid is absolute quality, he can be our answer to Alex Oxdale-Chamberlain. Trust me guys, this guy's going to be an excellent player in the future. We should keep tabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcX080jn60

(Don't slate me for you YouTube link, just showing a sample of his potential, many won't have seen him play)

Birmingham City winger, and u-18 England international, Nathan Redmond. This kid is absolute quality, he can be our answer to Alex Oxdale-Chamberlain. Trust me guys, this guy's going to be an excellent player in the future. We should keep tabs.

Great talent, but I want to see him a bit longer at Birmingham. Chamberlain has the advantage Rooney or Barkley had at their débuts, they were physically ready to play at high level, strong enough. I don't think Redmond is already ready to this, let's wait one or two years. If he's really good enough to play in a big club (in terms of level, or mentality, look at Walcott who is terribly weak mentally) he'll make a big move, otherwise he'll end up at Liverpool or elsewhere

He's a twitter addict otherwise lol. I've seen him play several times, in FA Cup last season and sometimes in Championship or Europa League this season, he catches attention

Roberto Martinez uses him spreadfully, he's increasing confidence for 2 years. This guy is really worth to look at him. He has a genuine pure talent, and a huge room for improvement.

Plus he's linked with big clubs for 4 years and when he had to leave Palace he chose the best choice for his career, where he'd have the biggest playing time without pression.

He has to gain consistence during a game though, I don't think it's impossible to achieve.

He's one of many who were regarded as potential fantastic players who is on his way to comfirm his potential : the talent, the mentality and the good carrer choices are gathered for Moses

My transfer wish list would have been composed of Steven Fletcher and Kevin de Bruyne. Maybe Jarvis too, I'm such a big fan of Wolves' four aces Johnson, Jarvis, Doyle and Fletcher lol

Underrated players with genuine quality in my opinion, I won't think it'd be a bad idea to start looking to the talents in Premier League because there really are some who coule be worth to look at them. Not the massively mediated overrated ones but the ones worth it

Great talent, but I want to see him a bit longer at Birmingham. Chamberlain has the advantage Rooney or Barkley had at their débuts, they were physically ready to play at high level, strong enough. I don't think Redmond is already ready to this, let's wait one or two years. If he's really good enough to play in a big club (in terms of level, or mentality, look at Walcott who is terribly weak mentally) he'll make a big move, otherwise he'll end up at Liverpool or elsewhere

He's a twitter addict otherwise lol. I've seen him play several times, in FA Cup last season and sometimes in Championship or Europa League this season, he catches attention

Yeah definitely. When I heard Wigan were signing a Birmingham player I feared it would be Redmond. We'll have a good opportunity to see him now that we've been drawn against them!

With the right level of nurturing, he could be an exceptional winger.

If we can get Hazard, Pato, De Bryne and maybe Kaka on loan, then I'd be very happy!! :) We need players like them in the team!

I agree with everything there, except the Kaka part.. I don't think we need him to be fair.. he's not getting any younger so to speak, and I don't know exactly where he would fit into our setup!