The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

cfc1905 says December 27, 2011 8:07am

Cahill plus 1 more, eh? Well that one more had better be Messi, Ronaldo, or Christ himself or we're gonna be in real trouble.

So fucking true. Two players isn't enough, our squad depth is way too small. If only our current players were all of top quality, two players would be sufficient, but they aren't...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Regarding what we are trying to do in central defence, we are trying to close a deal [for Gary Cahill] but I don't think we will do much more than that, maybe one more player," Villas-Boas told the club's official website.

I hope he said that for central defence...

No, really.

Would like to see:

out- Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, Alex

in- Hazard, Hoilett

Josh and Lukaku should have good loan spells and Lalković to be promoted to first team.

This. I have been impressed by this lad from whatever I have seen of him in the last two years. I dont know about the promotion to first team, but we should seek out a good loan move for him. Hopefully to a PL side..

And I honestly think we need to stop buying teenagers for the first team squad!

Buying youngsters != buying teenagers

We need to buy players in their early 20s who can get directly into the squad and we need to look out for teenage talents in the reserve and the youth team squads. If there was one wish, I would wish for that. A genuine development of home-grown talent and induction of youth from the academy into the first team.

There are Catalan press claims of an amazing swap deal involving Chelsea striker Fernando Torres moving to Barcelona.

El Mundo Deportivo says Torres will join Barca in exchange for youngsters Sergi Roberto, Isaac Cuenca and Martin Montoya.

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas drove the deal, offering Torres to Barca with the European champs losing David Villa for the season and was initially demanding Pedro in part exchange.

Barca coach Pep Guardiola, in talks with Chelsea chief Michael Emenalo in Brescia, refused to release Pedro and instead offered three of their top youngsters.

Blues midfielder Oriol Romeu also had a big say in the deal, convincing his three former Barca B teammates about life in London and at Stamford Bridge. The young trio are expected in London on Saturday to finalise their switch.

Torres, meanwhile, is expected in Barcelona later today.

Though It's the 'Day of the Innocents' in Spain, an equivalent of the minor U.S. holiday of April Fools' Day, how i so wish the above news was true