The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

Thought maybe we should have some sort of wishlist thread because a lot of the times it appears as though we are being linked with players in the Transfer thread when in reality it's us proposing the club to move for player X. What do you think? Yes or No?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think we need to buy anyone personally i really dont.

Get rid of Mikel , Kalou , Malouda , Hilario , Meireless , Boswinga and Drogba and just give Courtois , Piazon , Josh , Betrand , Kevin and Lukaku more game-time along with our already Big and talented Squad.

Kalou

Drogba

Mikel

Malouda

Bosingwa

Torres

Need to go

Cavani

Hazard

Willian

IN

4-3-3- OUT

4-2-3-1- IN

-----------------Cavani-------------

DeBryune------Mata------Hazard

------------Essien---Romeu------

Cole---------------------------Ivanovic

-----------J.Terry----Luiz--------------

-----------------Courtois---------------

Sturridge

Willian

Lampard

Piazon

Mceachran

Cahill

Ramires

Ferraria

Cech

The only thing i want, is for AVB to be given as much money as he wants, then let him spend on his team, the best players, the ones he wants, till he's finished and then be done with it and start a new season. I miss playing creative football so much, sick of seeing my team play like shit all the time, miss the days when i knew we would win that next game, now i can't even tell.

Hazard, Falcao, Moura. Give our yougsters more playing time.

Malouda, Kalou, Torres, Drogba (if he accepts a 1-year extension and a wage-cut then he should stay), Bosingwa, Ferreira.

Play 4-2-3-1 with Mata in his natural position, Studge and Hazard wide and Falcao CF.

---------------Cech--------------

--Bane---Luiz----Terry----Cole

--------Rami-----Oriol-----------

-Danny-----Mata--------Hazard

--------------Falcao-------------

Turnbull, Cahill, Bertrand, Essien, Lamps, Mikel, De Bruyne, Kakuta, Moura, Lukaku

Another good year long loan spell for Josh and Lalko possibly.

Torres go to Spain-- Falcao in

Malouda go to brazil/France----- kdb(permanate stay or jovetic

Drogba srry-- jovetic and Studge share role.

Lamps/mierles (whomever)-- willian

Boswingwa--- Alvaro perriera convert to rb

Pva/Bertrand (one atleast!!!!) come in for rotation purposes!

Here's a wish that will never be fulfilled, Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Or Toni kroos, really similar and younger in age. Can only get better and faster (for those who hate his speed!!) :) but also I'd love willian and jovetic as I said before. Just people that can take a man and can beat him. U don't see Malouda lampard or mierles take them because they know they'll get it stolen. Essien and mata would flourish if they had like minded people around them too (also pace helps too which all three don't have)

Future looks great if avb stays at helm and he speeds up the process like as soon as the window opens! Don't wait till sept10th to wrap up the willian deal and signings that will replace integral parts of the squad. (like the drogs lampard mikel) it's just too risky to wait late.

Toni Kroos is such a fantastic player. He has everything to become an outstanding player. His pace isn't a real problem because of his intelligence. Most time of the game he acts like he exactly knows what will happen in the next 30 seconds and therby he has the right answers. Besides his setpieces are really great. Would suit us very well but I think there's no chance to get him. I think he was about 15 as Hoeneß said that he will become their next real Playmaker and that he is supposed to lead them to european glory