The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

Sry, I didn't have it correctly. This is the correct version of my thoughts: Every team is only allowed to be cash negative up to 45m till 2014. From 2014 until 2017 teams are only allowed to be have a minus up to 30m at the end of this period.

Yes those numbers are correct, but the real scenario is that owners are allowed to finance deficits upto those amounts.

So if we buy new players worth 150m in January we have to earn atleast 105m till 2014 or we will be suspended from all European tournaments and be relegated, from what I heard.

No you've misunderstood. The earliest financial year that comes under FFP's purview is 2012-13, meaning Jan spendings next month will not affect those regulations. And there's no limit to the amount we can spend on players once FFP is applicable, as long as that spending is covered by revenue earned in that specific year after taking into consideration the acceptable losses outlined, i.e 45m in the first year (12-13) winding down to 30m two years later.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In- Cahill, Krasic(loan), creative midfielder, De Bruyne, Rodwell

Out- Alex, Anelka, Malouda

Team:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Romeu

Sturridge Creative midfielder Mata

Torres

We're defintely trying for a central attacking midfielder because we've apparently had a bid for lucas moura turned down. Would love Hazard, but realistically doubt it would happen

Jordi Alba from Valencia. He is beginning to break through into the senior Spain squad and can play as a left back or left midfielder

Good shout. He was excellent against us in the CL (hit the post at SB if I remember correctly) and gave Iva a hard time in the last match, which is really saying something.

alan dyzergoavacavavocoaczervoc (cska moscow); cahil for defesnive depth(replaced by bruma or kalas next year); a belgium winger(hazard or de bruyne); im fine with krasic on loan till end of season(good for depth, can free sturrdidge to play in middle, good options until summer when targets like hazard are available).