WHS Exclusive - Another Player Leaving

For the same reason he's not going to do it in Jan. No sane manager will give up so many players mid-way through the season without reinforcements. That article is exaggerating and is just trying to make AVB look like some sort of villain who doesn't give any respect to the older players, when he's given enough respect by allowing them to stay beyond the summer transfer window. They know they're not going to tie down a regular starting role and they want to leave..simple as that. Its not as if the manager is hell-bent on getting rid of the dead wood..

Stop this stupid thing about a conspiracy in the press to sack every Chelsea's manager.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone point out how much of the wage bill do all these blues, who are "rumored" to be transferred in Jan or the summer, take up? A general ball-park figure of each will do..

Think Kalou is on 60k a week. Anelka probably 80k. Malouda the same. Alex maybe 50k? Ferreira 60k, Mikel 50k.

Just my guess.

Can someone point out how much of the wage bill do all these blues, who are "rumored" to be transferred in Jan or the summer, take up? A general ball-park figure of each will do..

Anelka - 90k

Alex - 60k

Kalou - 60k

Bosingwa - 75k

Drogba - 100k

Ferreira - 60k

*Might not be entirely accurate, these are figures i saw on the Daily Fail last season.

Anelka - 90k

Alex - 60k

Kalou - 60k

Bosingwa - 75k

Drogba - 100k

Ferreira - 60k

*Might not be entirely accurate, these are figures i saw on the Daily Fail last season.

Okay. Any youngsters who are not already stars will surely be lured into our team with wages less than that. I am somehow genuinely worried about the FFP of UEFA..

Anelka - 90k

Alex - 60k

Kalou - 60k

Bosingwa - 75k

Drogba - 100k

Ferreira - 60k

Acording to those numbers we would save £23,140,000 a year it those players leave.

Does that matter? He scored a somewhat lucky goal after coming on as a sub. His general play has never been good enough for the standard we require and his ability to frustrate is legendary. Good riddance, we can do much better.

Stupid posts like these piss me off. What was so lucky about it. The keeper got his fingers on the ball but couldn't stop the goal. Lampard has scores alot of deflected goals apparently no one calls it lucky apart from stupid scousers. Secondly this isn't the first time Kalou has saved our ass. He has almost always scored a decisive goal or an equalizer or played an important part coming on as a sub.

You can do much better? Really? Like who? David Villa playing as an impact sub? Or Kuyt or grrvinho?

Stupid posts like these piss me off. What was so lucky about it. The keeper got his fingers on the ball but couldn't stop the goal. Lampard has scores alot of deflected goals apparently no one calls it lucky apart from stupid scousers. Secondly this isn't the first time Kalou has saved our ass. He has almost always scored a decisive goal or an equalizer or played an important part coming on as a sub.

You can do much better? Really? Like who? David Villa playing as an impact sub? Or Kuyt or grrvinho?

What was lucky about it? They had a backline with not a single natural centre back amongst them. They were pressing for an equaliser and we caught them on the counter and even the finish wasn't that great, it was probably the only mistake Krul made in the entire game. Kalou saved our ass? Did you happen to miss the to miss the tall Ivorian centre forward with the number 11 on his back, you know the one who gave us the lead in the first place. And your last sentence in that paragraph is bizzare, just no.

Did I say I could personally do it myself? No, of course not. I said we, meaning we as a club, can do better than Kalou. Why not? Liverpool have Kuyt as back up, Arsenal have Gervinho as back up, are you saying we shouldn't exp[ect to have back up players as good as Arsenal and Liverpool? Really? Excuse me if I'm mistaken but I thought our aim was to win the big trophies and to do that we should expect our team to be of the highest standard and Kalou is not, nor has ever been, of that standard.

Honestly if you are going to reply to my posts, please fully read and understand my post first.