WHS Exclusive - Another Player Leaving

As many others here, i'll miss Kalou in some way. I actually miss every player that leaves us more or less for some time (Zhirkov was the latest example.) Anyway, thanks for all the good moments you gave us, and all the bad chances you wasted and wasted and wasted. Without you, it would be different. Good luck.

:beer:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See ya Kalou! :D Made me happy when he scored important goals and them world class penalties of his lol! But he is a rubbish player and I wont miss him. But good luck to him anyway!!

Come on Malouda, your two band members are going.. your turn now!! :)

Replacements: Hazard, Muller and Modric!

After his goal yesterday why he would ask to leave today ? strange, very strange.

Does that matter? He scored a somewhat lucky goal after coming on as a sub. His general play has never been good enough for the standard we require and his ability to frustrate is legendary. Good riddance, we can do much better.

Would be sad to see him go really. I think he has never been given the opportunity to grow as a central Striker. If looking for regular football helps his career then so be it! Goodbye Sala! I'll never forget those important goals you've scored for us! Even though so many have..

This is the right direction, but why wasn't this done in the summer :thinking:

Ideal options like hazard are only available in the summer. Our hands are tied in january.

For the same reason he's not going to do it in Jan. No sane manager will give up so many players mid-way through the season without reinforcements. That article is exaggerating and is just trying to make AVB look like some sort of villain who doesn't give any respect to the older players, when he's given enough respect by allowing them to stay beyond the summer transfer window. They know they're not going to tie down a regular starting role and they want to leave..simple as that. Its not as if the manager is hell-bent on getting rid of the dead wood..