WHS Exclusive - Another Player Leaving

http://www.canalejuve.it/news/il-chelsea-offre-kalou-30812

During the day yesterday, as reported at various times by analyzing the sports editor of Sky, we picked up some rumors that the attack of Juventus could be revolutionized not only between January and June in the top positions of the Count of hierarchies, but also in reinforcements.

From England give Juventus close to Salomon Kalou, the Chelsea player currently under whose contract expires at the end of their season. The company Abramovich is said to have offered the player to Marotta already now to avoid losing it at no cost in summer, although still not known any transaction figures. Who would greet all short, however, is Fabio Quagliarella: his little used in that head of the season seems to be poorly digested by pointing bell, and his assignment is not to be excluded, even more so considering the track Kalou.

A shot in perspective, however, would be to Mattia Destro like Juve, Juve like the player. We'll see what happens.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you disregard stats? We all know that a simple glimpse at one's statistics is enough to judge his contribution to a team...

The above statement is sarcastic

Spoken like a scouser when you throw lampard's stats to prove how great a player he is compared to gerrard.

Spoken like a scouser when you throw lampard's stats to prove how great a player he is compared to gerrard.

I wouldn't throw stats as my main arguement even to support Lamps in that tiring debate. It depends on how one understands football.

.... Fans like you.... i can't stand it anymore.. you are the reason for our bad reputation and the hot seat... please stop it its ridiculous to blame warnie.. he believes in the club and SUPPORTS the club AND the team. He knows that a transition is NEEDED and he knows that it could happen that we don't achieve anything this season. and he's fine with it. and that's what all of us should do. support the club an the team.

you never know what kalou will do but very often he saved our ass so you should be very thankful for his time at chelsea.

How can you say that he doesn't deserve to wear the blue shirt?!?

With all the crap you are talking about someone should burn all your chelsea stuff and take you to millwall or somethin...

People like you and him dont know about football, thats why you praise Kalou.

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but AVB has stated that players who have handed in transfer requests won't be training with the first team squad, re: Anelka and Alex.

134871834.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CAF7E4B3A4E3EAE77626A10F0B62092D7162FE2E4B13C1CE60

Kalou is.

Sorry for bursting the bubble.

I'm not sure how wise that decision is. What if one of our center backs got injured and we needed Alex to cover? Or maybe Luiz is suspended for the city game and we can't play Iva in the center because playing Bos vs Silva is suicide?! :doh:

I wonder if something other than simple transfer requests is going on behind the scenes...

How dare you disregard stats? We all know that a simple glimpse at one's statistics is enough to judge his contribution to a team...

The above statement is sarcastic

Kalou's stats are very misleading..yes he can score a goal here and there but if they kept a stat of how many times he's fucked up we wouldn't even be discussing this topic.

1. So its Kalou's fault that they didnt have their main backline. Well atleast the so called "Lucky Striker" scored while Lampard, Studge, Mata, Ramirez all failed for 75 mins. Give the guy some credit FFS instead of blaming it on the opposition. Posts like these are an embarrasment. You even have the audacity to blame it on the finishing? seriously? it wasnt Krul's mistake. Krul just couldnt stop it. You have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, Kalou saved our ass. Dont tell me you were comfortable when you yourself mention that Newcastle were throwing everything at us and hit the post when score was 1-0. 1-0 is never comfortable specially when the opposition hits the cross bar twice. He has been our best Impact sub in the 5 years he has been here. Instead of giving him credit you blame it on poor defense the same defense that your top players couldnt score against for almost 80 mins.

2. You seriously think Kuyt and gervinho are better than Kalou? Oh Dear

Kuyt : 67 goals in 255 games.

Gervinho: 3 goals in 18 games.

Kalou: 57 goals in 229 games.

In fact, Kalou doesnt even start as frequently as Kuyt and yet his Goals to Games ratio is the same. And you want Kuyt or Gervinho instead?

3. I did, and I realize that no matter what I would be talking to a brick wall.

Obviously it's not his fault that they had a backline consisting of no natural centre backs, I never said it was, however it clearly had a big hand in their shoddy defending at the end in which they conceded 2 goals. My posts are embarrassing? Honestly mate try reading your own, they are so childish, I don;t want to sound condescending but this conversation has been like telling a particularly sensitive little child that Santa Clause doesn't exist. lol great, Kalou saved our ass. Not Drogba (the guy who opened the scoring) not Terry's near heroic defending, not Cech's 2 top class saves and not the woodwork twice, it was Kalou, it was all Kalou! Ok here is a question mate, over the course of 5 years, what other attacking impact sub have we had on a regular basis? Is it possible that he is our best impact sub over the last 5 years because he has been our only impact sub over the last 5 years? lol I love how easy you find it to view things in black and white rather than look at the circumstances. Newcastle had no centre backs, Newcastle were playing at home and pressing for a result with 10 minutes to go, it's only in the last quarter of the game that they really opened up at the back, for the rest of the match they had been fairly solid.

Well that's great, Mikel is one of the most accurate passers in the Premier League, lets start a case for him being one of the best midfielders in the league. Not too long ago Denilson also had one of the best passing accuracies in the league too, is he one of the finest midfielders in the world? Any Chelsea fan with 2 eyes and a semi functioning brain will tell you that Kalou isn't good enough. Would I rather Kuyt or Gervinho over him? Every day of the week, no matter what their stats say, their performances (while neither are exactly top class either) they are a calibre above Kalou.

I've found this somewhat ridiculous and can only assume that you don't actually watch matches, rather you simply base your football opinions on opta stats.

Obviously it's not his fault that they had a backline consisting of no natural centre backs, I never said it was, however it clearly had a big hand in their shoddy defending at the end in which they conceded 2 goals. My posts are embarrassing? Honestly mate try reading your own, they are so childish, I don;t want to sound condescending but this conversation has been like telling a particularly sensitive little child that Santa Clause doesn't exist. lol great, Kalou saved our ass. Not Drogba (the guy who opened the scoring) not Terry's near heroic defending, not Cech's 2 top class saves and not the woodwork twice, it was Kalou, it was all Kalou! Ok here is a question mate, over the course of 5 years, what other attacking impact sub have we had on a regular basis? Is it possible that he is our best impact sub over the last 5 years because he has been our only impact sub over the last 5 years? lol I love how easy you find it to view things in black and white rather than look at the circumstances. Newcastle had no centre backs, Newcastle were playing at home and pressing for a result with 10 minutes to go, it's only in the last quarter of the game that they really opened up at the back, for the rest of the match they had been fairly solid.

Well that's great, Mikel is one of the most accurate passers in the Premier League, lets start a case for him being one of the best midfielders in the league. Not too long ago Denilson also had one of the best passing accuracies in the league too, is he one of the finest midfielders in the world? Any Chelsea fan with 2 eyes and a semi functioning brain will tell you that Kalou isn't good enough. Would I rather Kuyt or Gervinho over him? Every day of the week, no matter what their stats say, their performances (while neither are exactly top class either) they are a calibre above Kalou.

I've found this somewhat ridiculous and can only assume that you don't actually watch matches, rather you simply base your football opinions on opta stats.

The best thing was that he even put Gervinho in the matter.. with his 18 games. lol

Kalou did not save ou asses, in fact we were winning the game, and Torres gave him a ball in front of the goal, and he almost managed to lost it. lol

The best thing was that he even put Gervinho in the matter.. with his 18 games. lol

Kalou did not save ou asses, in fact we were winning the game, and Torres gave him a ball in front of the goal, and he almost managed to lost it. lol

fenerbahce anyone, inter anyone, liverpool anyone, ManU (more than once) anyone?

fenerbahce anyone, inter anyone, liverpool anyone, ManU (more than once) anyone?

You are praising Kalou. Why Im not surprised? lol

I could say thousands of games that we did not win or lost because of his unbelievable mistakes.

You are praising Kalou. Why Im not surprised? lol

I could say thousands of games that we did not win or lost because of his unbelievable mistakes.

you're talkin shit and bashing ppl without any wisdom about the game? why I AM NOT surprised LoL

listen I said right at the beginning he should go and he is useless and he didn't develop since arriving...

I just said he moreoften has saved us and he doesn't deserve to be treat it like shit... but who'm I talking too?... sorry I forgot for an moment...

Everton, Newcastle, wigan, etc etc....

But we got some numb nuts out here who when Kalou scores blame it on the opposition but when another player scores they praise the player. It is best you ignore them and their stupid posts

Name 5 games where We lost or drew because of Kalou's unbelievable mistakes

Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton 10/11 PL season

Valência 1 - 1 Chelsea 11/12 UCL season

Newcastle 1 - 1 Chelsea 10/11 PL season

Wolves 1 - 0 Chelsea 10/11 PL season

Chelsea 1 - 1 Burnley 08/09 Curling Cup Season

Thats make a 5.

Drogba did well to put us in the lead,Cech and Terry did their best to make sure we held onto it, Kalou may or may not have been a waste of space over the years,but the way the manager and the players celebrated Kalou's goal will tell you all about the importance of that piece of contribution from him.