WHS Exclusive - Another Player Leaving

Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton 10/11 PL season

Valência 1 - 1 Chelsea 11/12 UCL season

Newcastle 1 - 1 Chelsea 10/11 PL season

Wolves 1 - 0 Chelsea 10/11 PL season

Chelsea 1 - 1 Burnley 08/09 Curling Cup Season

Thats make a 5.

So what were his mistakes in the 4 games apart from the Valencia which was pretty obvious. Did he give a penalty or got sent off or missed a sitter? Newcastle vs Chelsea let me tell you that it was Kalou who scored the leveler and we drew the game because of Alex's fault. I can't believe u blame Kalou for that draw. This is just getting ridiculous. You blame Kalou for the draw inspite f him scoring the leveler

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what were his mistakes in the 4 games apart from the Valencia which was pretty obvious. Did he give a penalty or got sent off or missed a sitter? Newcastle vs Chelsea let me tell you that it was Kalou who scored the leveler and we lost the game because of Alex. I can't believe u blame Kalou for that lost. This is just getting ridiculous

Exactly!! We lost to Wolves..1-0 OG that was scored in the first few mins so god knows how Kalou can get the blame for that

And certain there are 10 other players on the pitch!How can it be ones dudes fault....the pen was yes but wasnt his fault we werent a good few goals up by then..

He may miss chances but he isnt the only one! He isnt the one letting in goals

Don't waste your time arguing with Henrique, he always sticks to his guns. An admirable quality, but it leaves him with egg on his face more often than not.

It seems even you are praising Kalou. You gave a +1 reputation to warnie666 for his last post, but Kalou scored a equaliser that any striker in the world would score and then he missed an open goal minutes later, leaving Carlo in disppair.

So I do believe its better to not argue with me when the subject is prove that Kalou is a good striker for Chelsea.

Seriously I can't believe that people are actually debating in favour of the idea that Kalou is good enough for Chelsea. Surely you've witnessed his numerous dreadful performances. At Real Madrid they can call on Higuain or Kaka/Ozil (depending on whose starting) to come off the bench and make a difference. At Barcelona they have Alexis Sanchez and Affelay to come on. At Man Utd they have Valencia. At Arsenal they have Gervinho. At Man City they have Adam Johnson. I would rather all of those players over Kalou and those are the standards we should be aiming for.

It seems even you are praising Kalou. You gave a +1 reputation to warnie666 for his last post, but Kalou scored a equaliser that any striker in the world would score and then he missed an open goal minutes later, leaving Carlo in disppair.

So I do believe its better to not argue with me when the subject is prove that Kalou is a good striker for Chelsea.

I'm not praising Kalou - but what I am saying is criticism of him is largely unjustified. He continues to do the business for us - a goal is a goal, whether it is a 25-yard volley á la Zidane, or one of van Nistelrooy's trademark tap-ins. His performances often stink but he does what is required of a striker, and three goals in four starts is quite frankly brilliant.

He misses sitters, but so does Sturridge - but because Sturridge is the new English talisman of the squad, people can forgive him.

I'm not praising Kalou - but what I am saying is criticism of him is largely unjustified. He continues to do the business for us - a goal is a goal, whether it is a 25-yard volley á la Zidane, or one of van Nistelrooy's trademark tap-ins. His performances often stink but he does what is required of a striker, and three goals in four starts is quite frankly brilliant.

He misses sitters, but so does Sturridge - but because Sturridge is the new English talisman of the squad, people can forgive him.

Exactly!! And Drogba has missed a load of sitters in the pass.

And Kalou so many times has come on as a sub and won us the game...dont give a crap if its a crap goal or not a goal is a goal whetever shape or form

^ That comparison is void. Sturridge hasn't been here for 5 years making the same mistakes, this is his first season as a starting XI, thus.. the patience is justified.

How is it void? Torres misses sitters and is lambasted for them, yet because he is supposedly world-class, we can forgive him missing an open goal in one of the biggest games of our season.

My point is that saying Kalou is wasteful does not rub off on me when Torres barely fires at all, Anelka seems disinterested and even Didier can miss from close range. Kalou is a better option at present and his productivity proves it.

How is it void? Torres misses sitters and is lambasted for them, yet because he is supposedly world-class, we can forgive him missing an open goal in one of the biggest games of our season.

My point is that saying Kalou is wasteful does not rub off on me when Torres barely fires at all, Anelka seems disinterested and even Didier can miss from close range. Kalou is a better option at present and his productivity proves it.

We didn't forgive Torres though, most have given up on him.

The one thing we do have a right to criticise is lack of development. Which defines Kalou. Sturridge has come in, in his first season as a main squad player and scored more goals than Drogba, Anelka, Torres & Kalou put together. I will cheer Kalou scoring a goal for Chelsea, but I won't make out like all is forgiven, because again he shows 0% development.

The last 5 years, 21-26 is when a player should be peaking in a development aspect. Like Sturridge is, like Torres did. Torres is declining, and we're all blasting him for it.

Seriously I can't believe that people are actually debating in favour of the idea that Kalou is good enough for Chelsea. Surely you've witnessed his numerous dreadful performances. At Real Madrid they can call on Higuain or Kaka/Ozil (depending on whose starting) to come off the bench and make a difference. At Barcelona they have Alexis Sanchez and Affelay to come on. At Man Utd they have Valencia. At Arsenal they have Gervinho. At Man City they have Adam Johnson. I would rather all of those players over Kalou and those are the standards we should be aiming for.

At Chelsea we have Fernando Torres....Beat That!!