WHS Exclusive - Another Player Leaving

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the right direction, but why wasn't this done in the summer :thinking:

Ideal options like hazard are only available in the summer. Our hands are tied in january.

Hazard said he won't leave till the summer.. Then again, money talks.

Well look like it's finally happened, good news though. He's shown no developement when he's been here, and it's about time he went. However i wish him the best at his new club, and even though i found him a very annoying footballer to watch, he was a good bloke, and did score those vital goals now and again.

Stupid posts like these piss me off. What was so lucky about it. The keeper got his fingers on the ball but couldn't stop the goal. Lampard has scores alot of deflected goals apparently no one calls it lucky apart from stupid scousers. Secondly this isn't the first time Kalou has saved our ass. He has almost always scored a decisive goal or an equalizer or played an important part coming on as a sub.

You can do much better? Really? Like who? David Villa playing as an impact sub? Or Kuyt or grrvinho?

You must stop that. You are the kind of guy that everything in Chelsea is good. If tomorrow Rafa Benitez become our manager you would say he is superb. Every Chelsea player has his huge value, according to your posts.

If we lost 5-0 at home, end up in 7th position in PL for you its fine, because you would say its transition, its was only a bad day, it was an alien conspiracy.

No, Kalou is awful, and he doesn't deserve to wear the blue shirt. He's been here for many, many years, its time for him to leave.

1. What was lucky about it? They had a backline with not a single natural centre back amongst them. They were pressing for an equaliser and we caught them on the counter and even the finish wasn't that great, it was probably the only mistake Krul made in the entire game. Kalou saved our ass? Did you happen to miss the to miss the tall Ivorian centre forward with the number 11 on his back, you know the one who gave us the lead in the first place. And your last sentence in that paragraph is bizzare, just no.

2. Did I say I could personally do it myself? No, of course not. I said we, meaning we as a club, can do better than Kalou. Why not? Liverpool have Kuyt as back up, Arsenal have Gervinho as back up, are you saying we shouldn't exp[ect to have back up players as good as Arsenal and Liverpool? Really? Excuse me if I'm mistaken but I thought our aim was to win the big trophies and to do that we should expect our team to be of the highest standard and Kalou is not, nor has ever been, of that standard.

3. Honestly if you are going to reply to my posts, please fully read and understand my post first.

1. So its Kalou's fault that they didnt have their main backline. Well atleast the so called "Lucky Striker" scored while Lampard, Studge, Mata, Ramirez all failed for 75 mins. Give the guy some credit FFS instead of blaming it on the opposition. Posts like these are an embarrasment. You even have the audacity to blame it on the finishing? seriously? it wasnt Krul's mistake. Krul just couldnt stop it. You have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, Kalou saved our ass. Dont tell me you were comfortable when you yourself mention that Newcastle were throwing everything at us and hit the post when score was 1-0. 1-0 is never comfortable specially when the opposition hits the cross bar twice. He has been our best Impact sub in the 5 years he has been here. Instead of giving him credit you blame it on poor defense the same defense that your top players couldnt score against for almost 80 mins.

2. You seriously think Kuyt and gervinho are better than Kalou? Oh Dear

Kuyt : 67 goals in 255 games.

Gervinho: 3 goals in 18 games.

Kalou: 57 goals in 229 games.

In fact, Kalou doesnt even start as frequently as Kuyt and yet his Goals to Games ratio is the same. And you want Kuyt or Gervinho instead?

3. I did, and I realize that no matter what I would be talking to a brick wall.

You must stop that. You are the kind of guy that everything in Chelsea is good. If tomorrow Rafa Benitez become our manager you would say he is superb. Every Chelsea player has his huge value, according to your posts.

If we lost 5-0 at home, end up in 7th position in PL for you its fine, because you would say its transition, its was only a bad day, it was an alien conspiracy.

No, Kalou is awful, and he doesn't deserve to wear the blue shirt. He's been here for many, many years, its time for him to leave.

Not really, eveything is NOT good at chelsea. Starting from the fans like yourself. who based on a poor run of games ask for the manager's head every season. Last season it was Carlo, this season it is AVB. Then comes the board, who like yourself, are an embarrsment and have really fucked up the club by having your mentality which is changing the manager every season when we fail to win anything. This has affected players like Sinclair, Mancienne, Cork, Kakuta, and the likes. Who have not had a chance to play in the first team because every new manager who comes in is knows he has to WIN else fans like yourself and the board are going to have him on the chopping block.

If Rafa joins the club, I would still support it. Although I hate Rafa, my love for Chelsea is more than my hate for Rafa...so yeah, i will take it in my stride.

If we end up 7th, I will be disappointed but I wont ask for AVB's head like you do. Cus I know our squad is shit and is not a title winning squad. There NEEDS TO BE A TRANSITION at some point. Because of fans like yourself and a stupid board upstairs we never had the chance to go through a transition.

I agree its time for him to leave but stop coming up with stupid excuses like Newcastle defense wasnt great and that he was lucky bla bla bla. He did what all the first team players failed to do and he deserves credit END OF

2. You seriously think Kuyt and gervinho are better than Kalou? Oh Dear

Kuyt : 67 goals in 255 games.

Gervinho: 3 goals in 18 games.

Kalou: 57 goals in 229 games.

In fact, Kalou doesnt even start as frequently as Kuyt and yet his Goals to Games ratio is the same. And you want Kuyt or Gervinho instead?

All stats aside..yes because they are much better footballers in general.

Not really, eveything is NOT good at chelsea. Starting from the fans like yourself. who based on a poor run of games ask for the manager's head every season. Last season it was Carlo, this season it is AVB. Then comes the board, who like yourself, are an embarrsment and have really fucked up the club by having your mentality which is changing the manager every season when we fail to win anything. This has affected players like Sinclair, Mancienne, Cork, Kakuta, and the likes. Who have not had a chance to play in the first team because every new manager who comes in is knows he has to WIN else fans like yourself and the board are going to have him on the chopping block.

If Rafa joins the club, I would still support it. Although I hate Rafa, my love for Chelsea is more than my hate for Rafa...so yeah, i will take it in my stride.

If we end up 7th, I will be disappointed but I wont ask for AVB's head like you do. Cus I know our squad is shit and is not a title winning squad. There NEEDS TO BE A TRANSITION at some point. Because of fans like yourself and a stupid board upstairs we never had the chance to go through a transition.

I agree its time for him to leave but stop coming up with stupid excuses like Newcastle defense wasnt great and that he was lucky bla bla bla. He did what all the first team players failed to do and he deserves credit END OF

You don't know what you are talking about. Its embarrassing that people like you support Chelsea.

You don't know what you are talking about. Its embarrassing that people like you support Chelsea.

Irony of this statement....People who wish managers are sacked cus of poor runs are pride of Chelsea Fans whereas people who wish for continuity of managers in order to get some stability are an embarrasment... :doh:

People who boo and abuse their own players are pride of Chelsea fans whereas People who support the players that play for their beloved club are an embarrasment :doh:

I give up on this numb nut...

All stats aside..yes because they are much better footballers in general.

How dare you disregard stats? We all know that a simple glimpse at one's statistics is enough to judge his contribution to a team...

The above statement is sarcastic

.... Fans like you.... i can't stand it anymore.. you are the reason for our bad reputation and the hot seat... please stop it its ridiculous to blame warnie.. he believes in the club and SUPPORTS the club AND the team. He knows that a transition is NEEDED and he knows that it could happen that we don't achieve anything this season. and he's fine with it. and that's what all of us should do. support the club an the team.

you never know what kalou will do but very often he saved our ass so you should be very thankful for his time at chelsea.

How can you say that he doesn't deserve to wear the blue shirt?!?

With all the crap you are talking about someone should burn all your chelsea stuff and take you to millwall or somethin...

.... Fans like you.... i can't stand it anymore.. you are the reason for our bad reputation and the hot seat... please stop it its ridiculous to blame warnie.. he believes in the club and SUPPORTS the club AND the team. He knows that a transition is NEEDED and he knows that it could happen that we don't achieve anything this season. and he's fine with it. and that's what all of us should do. support the club an the team.

you never know what kalou will do but very often he saved our ass so you should be very thankful for his time at chelsea.

How can you say that he doesn't deserve to wear the blue shirt?!?

With all the crap you are talking about someone should burn all your chelsea stuff and take you to millwall or somethin...

Aside from the highlighted part, :yes: