Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a tough game. I don't think we're going to win in all honesty, but it's a new month and it's a new start, sort of.

The line-up I'd like to see:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Romeu

Meireles - Ramires

Sturridge - Drogba - Mata

then bring Torres on in the second half because he always looks very focused and dangerous when he comes on from the bench.

Absolutely i agree with you Lum

No.

Meireles

Ramires ---- Lampard

Mata

Sturridge - Drogba.

+1 to that. I'd love to see this formation with any combination of players, but Sturr, Mata and Meireless must play and in those exact positions.

No.

Meireles

Ramires ---- Lampard

Mata

Sturridge - Drogba.

I'd love to see this type of formation, but I like Meireles further up the ground creating since he has good vision and a soft touch when it comes to finding the wingers with a ball over the top. I think Romeu in for Lampard and placing him in the hold position you initially had for Meireles would be a good idea.

I am so excited the game is on at a time I can actually see it!!! woohoo... now to find a pub where I can go see it!!! at this point I just want them to win... I have my list of players I wish AVB won't play, but honestly, I'm not up for the debate or am I sure that it has anything to do with their form since I haven't seen a game live in so darn long! LOL

Hutchinson to be on the bench, or asking too much :eyebrows:

Would love to see Hutchinson on the bench tbh. As Superfrankie said, I would rather see a game with a true blue warrior than a game with a clumsy defender crying for Juventus on the CB position.