Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

They both lose the ball a lot.

Both score tap in's.

Only one of them seem to get pronounced "world class".

United beat Arsenal 8-2 yet Hernandez went missing, which forward goes missing when the rest of his team are causing havoc? When we were winning 7/8-0 Kalou was always in on the act.

I agree that Hernandez is overrated, but he is actually a very good striker. Great movement and intelligence and in the end, it's a striker's job to score which Hernandez certainly does. United play on a lot of crosses and that's what Hernandez is really good at. Ferguson uses him very well.

Pointless to compare him to Kalou who plays in a different position. A winger is supposed to be dribbling defender's asses and being the most important part of the 4-3-3 formation and Kalou simply isn't good enough for that.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sturridge scored a third of his chances he could compete for the golden boot...

He had a great game but he has to be more efficient...

Against Arsenal he missed two 100 % chances at the start and it ended a lot worse.

Glad for the 3 points, next mission: Valencia

And Hernandez is a lot better than Kalou, come on

Haha awwwwwwww happy pictures!! And no ranting on here again :D good times!!!

Still a bit oooo how we do that?!? So many omg moments with the bar and post and such...Cech brilliant saves

3-0 :D away from home!At St James...awww good times! Espically as the commentors kept on and on how we drew twice last season...

If Sturridge scored a third of his chances he could compete for the golden boot...

He had a great game but he has to be more efficient...

Against Arsenal he missed two 100 % chances at the start and it ended a lot worse

yes but he's only had a year of first-team football so I believe that he'll learn with time. He's doing really well right now and anyway it's not as if any of our other attackers except for Mata are pulling up any trees

awesome result and for once we can even say awesome victory... it could have been anything from 6-0 to 3-3 but no doubt that we were the better team and deserved to win. next up is valencia and playing luiz will be nothin short of suicide. that guy seems to forget what common sense is sometimes. so easily could have been a red and a disastorous day for us.

When Sturridge missed before his goal AVB kicked the air so hard he almost fell...

lmao i noticed that too. Sturridge's finishing was dreadful, his chance just before the goal was pretty bad, he should of curled it bottom left corner, he was going to, but then thought no wait ill try and put it through his legs, even though ramires and i myself have failed to do it, but i'll go for it anyway. And bam another chance missed. Still though happy he got his goal, 7 goals for him, that's brilliant.