Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Don't see why there is so big a fuss, Jenny Longball celebrated Liverpool's goals right infront of our dugout.

There was no fuss.

The SkySports interviewer was trying to make a big deal but André & Pardew dismissed it straight away :lol:

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sturridge scored a third of his chances he could compete for the golden boot...

He had a great game but he has to be more efficient...

Against Arsenal he missed two 100 % chances at the start and it ended a lot worse.

Glad for the 3 points, next mission: Valencia

And Hernandez is a lot better than Kalou, come on

check out Drogs conversion record over the last 2 seasons

What a brilliant game!!!!!!!!! I feel so happy and positive today after such a long time!!!!!!!!!! :D Mata, Cech and JT were just fantastic today. For me JT had to be MOTM, every time Newcastle got the ball and went forward, I was so worried that they'd score but JT was there to sort it out (got some help from the post as well!) and when he cleared the ball off the line........! That was sick!!!! Luiz had a good 2nd half but could've been sent off early... He has to be careful!!! Little Carvalho!!! Next time he might not be so lucky!! Torres assist and Kalou scoring.... great! I'm glad Sturridge finally scored! Deserved a goal but their goalie played so good!!

Valencia next... Come on Chelsea KTBFFH!!!! :)

I think Chelsea need to practise finishers. Sturridge should have scored 2 more tbh, Ramires had a golden chance etc. I still think we are very bad at using every goalscoring opportunity and we miss alot. This game should have ended at least 0-5. Still a fantastic game tho.