Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Krul got a hand to it then deflected it off one of the defenders, the commentator gave it a mention too, i know there wrong a lot but i think it did get a deflection. I'm just being realistic, this was a good win, but we've still got a long road to go, and Kalou in my opinion is still a bad player, untill he starts and gives a good solid game, then i'll change my mind, but at the moment he has proved nothing to me so far. I've never doubted his goalscoring, because that's one speciality he has always brought, but sometimes it's not worth it when he keeps losing the ball 200 times and does nothing else.

Hernandez does nothing else apart from waiting for the ball to hit him in the box when he is not looking yet United fans don't complain. Atleast Kalou skins playrs every now and then.

When United are back against the wall with Hernandez on there pretty much playing with 10.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he was decent coming on, but you have to at least understand why i don't have Kalou to put in another 4 or 5 performances like that, even starting Kalou will just do what he usually does.

No I agree he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 but I'd rather see him coming on as a sub than Malouda!

Hernandez does nothing else apart from waiting for the ball to hit him in the box when he is not looking yet United fans don't complain. Atleast Kalou skins playrs every now and then.

When United are back against the wall with Hernandez on there pretty much playing with 10.

Hernandez is a much better poacher than Kalou, he can header the ball, and his finishing is much better, Kalou may score those goals, but you can't knock how many times he's also missed when he should of scored. Hernandez is a better player than Kalou and more reliable, and the reason United fans don't complain is because Hernandez doesn't lose the ball all the time and scores a lot of goals.

Exactly!! Like last week against Newcastle he didnt even touch the thing it just bounced off him.And yet he's seen as a great player

Hernandez is a much better poacher than Kalou, he can header the ball, and his finishing is much better, Kalou may score those goals, but you can't knock how many times he's also missed when he should of scored. Hernandez is a better player than Kalou and more reliable, and the reason United fans don't complain is because Hernandez doesn't lose the ball all the time and scores a lot of goals.

He loses the ball most times he gets it, ive never actually seen him skin a player and most goals he scored happen when he is not even looking.

If he played for us people would call him the worst player in the whole league.

He loses the ball most times he gets it, ive never actually seen him skin a player and most goals he scored happen when he is not even looking.

Hernandez > Kalou

No scope for debate there...

If Hernandez played for us, he would be rubbish i agree. I know he isn't a great forward, but a good poacher, his finishing is brilliant and his movement is always good. And kalou never skins players either, however Hernandez is still a lot better than Kalou, if you put Kalou upfront for United, he wouldn't score all those goals, infact he wouldn't even be on the bench in my opinion. Hernandez is still a lot better and reliable than Kalou.

If Hernandez played for us, he would be rubbish i agree. I know he isn't a great forward, but a good poacher, his finishing is brilliant and his movement is always good. And kalou never skins players either, however Hernandez is still a lot better than Kalou, if you put Kalou upfront for United, he wouldn't score all those goals, infact he wouldn't even be on the bench in my opinion. Hernandez is still a lot better and reliable than Kalou.

Why are you two even comparing Hernandez and Kalou?

One is a winger and the other is an out an out CF in the mould of Nistlerooy.

Tomo, this analogy is so off it's obvious you are trying too hard.

They both lose the ball a lot.

Both score tap in's.

Only one of them seem to get pronounced "world class".

United beat Arsenal 8-2 yet Hernandez went missing, which forward goes missing when the rest of his team are causing havoc? When we were winning 7/8-0 Kalou was always in on the act.

Why are you two even comparing Hernandez and Kalou?

One is a winger and the other is an out an out CF in the mould of Nistlerooy.

I do agree there, but i wasn't the one who started the comparison, however i can see Tomo's point in it with the poaching skills and right place right time, but overall, Hernandez is a better player, and even at doing some of the stuff Kalou does when he gets forward.

Oh and was pleased to see our defending during set pieces as well. Had my heart in my mouth every time they got a corner because the fans were roaring them on but we didn't lose our concentration and apart from that horror moment by Drogs, dealt with all their crosses well

Why the hell are you debating if Hernandez is better or if Kalou is better?!

C'mon, we've just won a great game and you haven't got anything better to do than discuss such a topic?

Get a beer, sit in front of your TV and enjoy the rest of the day.