What needs to be done in January

Wilson

-Sell Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka and Bosingwa

-Stop playing a high line, we should stop that ASAP actually

-Bring in Cahill, De Bruyne and a creative midfielder such as Özil, Hamšik or Schweinsteiger. Also a natural right winger, someone like Di Maria

-Youth should be given more chances, like Bertrand, Romeu, Lukaku, McEachran and Kakuta

Im not too sure what to do with Lukaku tbh. He looked very weak, i thought he would be stronger. Who the hell is comparing him to Didier?!

The only two who could start more matches are bertrand and romeu, brilliant and outstanding. Josh doesnt seem to be ready for 90min, so subs for him alot more.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If AVB goes through January selling the story that our squad is good enough and he doesn't buy anyone or some 18 year old he better watch out because I may just visit the London for the first time and it won't be for the sightseeing :angry:

if cant imagin he would do that he must realise we need a massive change...but guess if Roman doesnt wana give anything thats the story we'll hear that everythings 'fine'.Heard it from Jose when it was obvious it wasnt and all

Why always us? :(

Kinda bad Andy Caroll failing makes me happy...then again he'll probably start showing up

Mean City buy big players and they work!Okay Robhio and Tevez didnt but the likes of Silva and all and the other guy whose name cant spell Areguo?However you spell it...but is..no luck :( doesnt help we tend to buy them we've they've been kinda crap at whatever club they're at

All in January?!

You're crazy. Most these posts are crazy. An over-haul cannot happen in f*cking January. We can truly expect only 2 players in January.

spot on there mate, i think we will get Cahill and hopefully a winger but maybe a winger is asking to much i dunno

-Sell Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka and Bosingwa

-Stop playing a high line, we should stop that ASAP actually

-Bring in Cahill, De Bruyne and a creative midfielder such as Özil, Hamšik or Schweinsteiger. Also a natural right winger, someone like Di Maria

-Youth should be given more chances, like Bertrand, Romeu, Lukaku, McEachran and Kakuta

Thats generally is my view on things too. Although I'm not too sure about De Bruyne I think he would be a great addition, he's not a huge risk but he could be brought instead of a WC player which you know will be successful.

And then he would fail just like the other big names.

Doubt it. I mean as much I hate to admit it I know that we would of been better of without this Torres scenario - we could of brought Aguero for 10 mill less and know you've got a inevitable success - The quick, great dribbling scorer Torres should be . There's lots of players that Chelsea should get but don't truly consider - Gotze being one - we've not really been truly linked with him.

Kinda bad Andy Caroll failing makes me happy...then again he'll probably start showing up

Mean City buy big players and they work!Okay Robhio and Tevez didnt but the likes of Silva and all and the other guy whose name cant spell Areguo?However you spell it...but is..no luck :( doesnt help we tend to buy them we've they've been kinda crap at whatever club they're at

Tevez is currently a abit of a failure yes, but last season he was the RVP of Citeh and more.

sell anelka,malouda,torres,kalou,alex,bosi,Ferreira....

Better say, sell the whole squad and buy Man City one...selling such a big number of players in january is not a solution. Changes as big as that are a risk even in summer.

I say, sell Anelka and Kalou and bring in Hazard/Gotze and a midfield maestro like Modric and watch the magic happen.

At the end of the season release Drogba and Torres, bring in a true on form and a young striker like Cavanni. Also, bring in Cahill and sell Alex and sort out Mikel's future. Then make decision on McEachran, Lukaku and Sturridge.