Romeu Mereiles

Sturridge McEachran Mata

Torres

Please AVB stilll trust you to learnblue%20scalf.gif

OR

Cech

Bosingwa Luiz Terry Bertrand

Romeu Mereiles

Ramires McEachran Mata(They could rotate during the game that mata could play behind torres)

Torres

I'd like ......

................................Cech...............................

Ivanovic.....Alex.....................Terry........Bertrand

..............................Romeu.................................

..........Meireles......................Ramires.................

Sturridge...............................................Mata....

..............................Torres.................................

AND GET MCEACHRAN ON AT SOME POINT IN THE GAME. If its 0-0 get him on to play those passes in... if we're comfortably winning, let him have a run out in a free playmaking role.....if we're losing 1-0 i think i'd rather see him come on than a 'golden oldie' who takes 20 minutes to even adapt to the games tempo!

lol every team so far has Torres in it despite his soul sapping form. Drogba was superb against Leverkusen and played well against Liverpool, even though he can't be the man we pin our long-term hopes on (because of his age) we need to secure wins to get a Champions League spot, that is crucial, and our best chance of doing that is with Drogba.

Cech

Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Meireles, Lampard

Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

Don't understand why Torres has suddenly lost a lot of support here.

Personally I would pick a Drogba-Sturridge front two because they link up so well, and because they're in form, but the Spaniard has hardly played at all in the last month and last time he did, he showed how much he had improved his game from his arrival last season. He has to take his form further (especially with making the most of his opportunities), but he still deserves the chance to play games on the trot, without being relegated to the bench every alternate fixture.

In fact right now our biggest worry shouldn't be the attack, as we still manage to score in just about every game. It should be regarding the fact that we're giving away possession cheaply in dangerous positions, and the failure of our defense to react properly to goal-threats on a consistent basis.

Don't understand why Torres has suddenly lost a lot of support here.

Personally I would pick a Drogba-Sturridge front two

Had to laugh there lol.

Regarding the game, i don't really know what to say except the the obvious we have to stop the rot stuff. I'm sure we'll win this game but it's hardly gonna be a monumental ground breaking achievement. We need to win and hope Arsenal n Liverpool both lose but again, that's just stating the plain obvious.

I want us to win and win fucking well with style and lots of goals. I want Wolves to get an absolute dismantling and i want them to be on the coach back to the black country wishing they never came to london. That is the only thing that will make me a tad happier.

24181-0 backlash. Or not, we'll probably concede at least 5.

Can only see us winning - they have a lot of injuries/suspensions to big players - Hunt and o'Hara are suspended, Richard Stearman broke his wrist in the game against Everton as well.

My Pick:

Bane----Luiz----Terry----Bertrand

----Mikel(Mereiles)---Romeu-----

Josh---------Lamps---------Mata-

------------Studge/Torres-------

Nice Formation , i would definatly go with Raul over Mikel. as for the formation we will see the usual 4-4-3 no doubt.