Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN unerstand ist, any player who doesn't perform has to be placed at the bench, any player, thats why I dont't know why lamps is benched and ramy is play'n... Drogs scored and Torres doesn't atm

What's wrong with Ramires starting and Lampard being rested? Ramires will help defensively while Lamps can't play every game anymore...

Cos drogba scored in midweek. I think if torres scored and didnt keep his place youd complain.

true but the big mans performance left a lot to be desired for the most part, still he took his goal well. He is obviously showing the hunger in training so lets hope it clicks for him on the pitch today

Think we need ramires as hes our only fast midfielder and doesnt stop running. Lampard needs a rest and meireles is much better in posession than him and moves the ball quicker. think we'll be better today as all our midfielders move the ball pretty quickly.

Jesus, you are a joke!

listen, ramy was tired last game every fool with two eyes would have seen it, he has lost so many balls I cuoldn't even count, so he should have played lamps because lamps looked fit, who is the joke? why should ramy play with oriol and mereiles on the pitch? where is the creativeness and the dynamic? all three are not attackminded and demanding TORRES play'n instead of Drogs (richt now) while callin others fools ist some how pathetic ;)

i seriously dont expect any statements to be made today. we should just go out there, play safe, and get a 1-0 or a 2-0 win. no need to go all guns blazing and then fall a goal behind or some other shit. but there are 2 things that we should get out of this match 1) 3 points, 2) a clean sheet. if we dont that either one of them, it wont do us any good at all. so COME ON CHELSEA

there is no creativeness in this midfield FFS the only one whou could might be a littlebit is Mereiles :doh:

and ramy was underperforming for the last two games in my opinion, so at least lamps or (better) mc eachran should have playes in that midfield... this is to static and no dynamic I hope they leave me gutted with a classy performance but I honestly can't see that...