Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

"Many Chelsea fans would like to see some of the club’s tyros, such as Romelu Lukaku and Josh McEachran, given a chance. Villas-Boas shook his head. “Lukaku is competing against three of the best strikers in the world [in Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka and Fernando Torres]. Lukaku’s looking good and strong and is a boy for the future. Josh’s time [on the pitch] is maybe not up to his expectation but it’s a question of them raising competitive levels.

“The philosophy is that. if young players survive in this environment with the best players in the world. they will be an amazing talent. And you have to tell me who is not at the top level?’’ Terry? “I don’t agree that JT’s form is bad.”"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8917156/Chelsea-owner-Roman-Abramovich-tells-players-that-Andre-Villas-Boas-is-here-to-stay.html

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.. we lost vs fc liverpool in the premier league & we lost vs bayern 04 leverkusen in the champions league,

i just read on www.premierleague.com that petr cech criticize our defense work:

http://www.premierle...2526881,00.html

i can´t anderstand how can we loose vs fc liverpool, rafael benitez sold all my africans + igor biscan, luis garcia & harry kewell,

jamie carragher on the bench, steven gerrard injured, fernando torres play now for us & we lost home at the stamford bridge!!

damn.. we lost vs fc liverpool in the premier league & we lost vs bayern 04 leverkusen in the champions league,

i just read on www.premierleague.com that petr cech criticize our defense work:

http://www.premierle...2526881,00.html

i can´t anderstand how can we loose vs fc liverpool, rafael benitez sold all my africans + igor biscan, luis garcia & harry kewell,

jamie carragher on the bench, steven gerrard injured, fernando torres play now for us & we lost home at the stamford bridge!!

sad state of affairs in our defense and tactics.

cech

ivan jt alex cole

david luiz

meireles lamps

mata

studger torres

like to see this attempted, david luiz is silky enough on the ball to play in midfield and lets be honest hes up there enough anyway but at least this way if he gets caught out there is still 2 central defenders waiting to clean up instead of JT being left on his own. Mata in the hole with freedom to roam, i just think he opens up play better from this sort of position and allow Danny to have a proper strikers role alongside torres (only because of his last few on the bench)

If I see the midfield combination of Ramires-Mikel-Lampard starting, I'll punch someone.

thats soooo right, either Ramy or Mikel HAS to be dropped, ramires is so technically limited it hurts to see him try'n to play attractive fooball, he is a pure tackler and has endless stamni... I would give my right hand for seeing that old midfild with a little new face Essien-Mikel-Josh.... this would be great... If Ramy play, drop Mikel, our midfield is to slow and one dimensional with this formation...

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz terry cole

Meireles Ramires

Sturridge Mata Malouda

Torres

Hoping this will be the team as i wanna see mata play in the middle but cant see frank bein dropped. I know Maloudas pretty shit but hes our only real left winger and he was ok against bayern