Lazar Markovic

termninja

Well he really does remind me of Messi :D Very agile and fast and the way he moves between players is like Messi does. He doesn't do any fancy dribbles and stuff like that, but when he has a defender ahead of him, he'll beat him but he will also check if there are any players in a better position then him.

But despite all this, it is not the time for him to leave. I would be happy if we signed him, but only if he stayed 1 more year. I would be really sad if we brought him, dumped him in the reserves, sent on a few loans and still not give him sufficient playing time.

I would also be sad. Being a sensitive soul does that.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also be sad. Being a sensitive soul does that.

Well it's got nothing to do with my soul though I'm not a cruel man :P It's just that he is the biggest gem in Serbian football at the moment, and our players are mostly not good when it comes down to speed and trickery instead, they come, don't ask a lot of questions and kick arse like Vidic and Ivanovic :D

I don't want us to sign him. He will rot in our reserves, have a couple of unsuccessful loans and be sold. Where upon he will be a devastating player, but never reach his potential because of his development being hampered by us.

Same reason I'm glad we never captured Erikson, Hazard & co. when we had the chance years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

It was pretty sure to be a long drawn transfer saga for this young lad before the window opened, well, roman did the unexpected and we have a genuine talent in hazard and another star in hulk almost @ CFC!In this frenzy it seems that ppl (media incl)

have forgotten abt this link and liverpool and advancing with talks.

any news you have come across?

don't see the need for him. however good he maybe, there are better players at chelsea who look set to hold on to the striker spot for 5-6 years (sturridge and lukaku) and with Piazon coming through the ranks, the wings too have adequate backup. would love to add a CM ahead of a CF or LW atm

also, please rename the thread to just "Lazar Markovic" for ease of use and uniformity.

It was pretty sure to be a long drawn transfer saga for this young lad before the window opened, well, roman did the unexpected and we have a genuine talent in hazard and another star in hulk almost @ CFC!In this frenzy it seems that ppl (media incl)

have forgotten abt this link and liverpool and advancing with talks.

any news you have come across?

Please, use the search tool to find the appropriate thread instead of starting a new one. Usually, if there is some news regarding a player they get posted here, so if they haven't been posted chances are high that there is not news, or at least, nothing credible.

• 6 months later...

Apparently he missed one of the biggest sitters in recent memory just 3 days ago.

He was in front of a wide open net, did some kind of weird half-volley and simply kicked it out for a goalkick.

From the look of that article - Does it say Vitesse, Twente and PSV will be interested in loaning him from us?

I know Kalas has done great at Vitesse, but I believe that if he does join one of those teams, he should opt for either Twente or PSV as they'd exploit his attacking prowess better.

(Assuming they'd give him playing time).

The article also seems to mention that Hazard/Oscar are roughly only 2 years older than him, so he should get game time simply based on his talent especially with no more Malouda, Marin not having an effect, Lampard possibly leaving blah blah blah.

This guy at 18 has roughly the same amount of league appearances as Oscar had in the Brazil league before joining us.

He's been averaging a goal just under every 4 games in the senior team since 2011.

What is his playing style?

This comparison is usually used far too much.. but honestly, just watch some videos of Messi when he was in Barcelona's academy or "B" team.

Pretty much like that from what I can see.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You