Lazar Markovic

termninja

He hasn't been impressive as he was before with Grant coming in. The whole team has been a level under, and Avram prefers to keep Lazar on the bench for the big games though I must be honest, I didn't follow a lot of Partizan games in the last couple of months because the channel that broadcasts it has broken the deal they had with my TV provider......

He is fast with good dribbling ability and a good football brain. He can play as a winger and as a second striker.

Grant would fucked up Barca, so...

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read it on the SOS website. It appears Partizan has sold the rights for Markovic to Chelsea though Partizan itself has denied that information. There will be more news following I guess. SOS is a respected TV channel here.

Wow, this kid is 18?

I just scrambled through a few youtube highlights and I can't really gauge anything. Is he really good and dominating the league over there back home?

I think loaning him out to a German or PL side would be the best thing instead of back to his current league. It would give us a good understanding of where he's at.

Wow, this kid is 18?

I just scrambled through a few youtube highlights and I can't really gauge anything. Is he really good and dominating the league over there back home?

I think loaning him out to a German or PL side would be the best thing instead of back to his current league. It would give us a good understanding of where he's at.

No, he is not dominating at the moment. He exploded this season under Partizan's previous manager but when Grant came things changed. Partizan didn't play as good as they did and he kept Lazar on the bench a lot of times. He is I believe the fastest player in the league and probably the one with best dribbling ability or at least is among the best.

He is one of the most talented players Serbia has produced in quite a while.

No, he is not dominating at the moment. He exploded this season under Partizan's previous manager but when Grant came things changed. Partizan didn't play as good as they did and he kept Lazar on the bench a lot of times. He is I believe the fastest player in the league and probably the one with best dribbling ability or at least is among the best.

He is one of the most talented players Serbia has produced in quite a while.

Any comparisons as to what type of player he is? What are his strong/weak points outside of the things you mentioned?

Any comparisons as to what type of player he is? What are his strong/weak points outside of the things you mentioned?

Speed, football brain, dribbling and his best attributes which is the most important since you can't acquire those through training or at least not in large scale.

He needs to work on his stamina, strength, jumping, finishing and FKs but that's of course something normal for an 18 year old. As the times goes he'll improve them.

He can play as a winger and a second striker. He was used mostly in a 4-4-2 formation at Partizan and he did well.

Speed, football brain, dribbling and his best attributes which is the most important since you can't acquire those through training or at least not in large scale.

He needs to work on his stamina, strength, jumping, finishing and FKs but that's of course something normal for an 18 year old. As the times goes he'll improve them.

He can play as a winger and a second striker. He was used mostly in a 4-4-2 formation at Partizan and he did well.

Who could he be compared to? Pavel Nedved? Luis Figo?

Those Ballon D'or winners aren't good enough for you? :D

Well he really does remind me of Messi :D Very agile and fast and the way he moves between players is like Messi does. He doesn't do any fancy dribbles and stuff like that, but when he has a defender ahead of him, he'll beat him but he will also check if there are any players in a better position then him.

But despite all this, it is not the time for him to leave. I would be happy if we signed him, but only if he stayed 1 more year. I would be really sad if we brought him, dumped him in the reserves, sent on a few loans and still not give him sufficient playing time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You