----------Drogba----------

Worst lineup that AVB could name

-----------------Cech----------------

Bosingwa---Ivan---Terry-----Cole

-----------------Mikel-----------------

---------Lampard-----Mata----------

------------------Anelka--------------

-------------Drogba-----Torres-----

I really hope Mikel and Bossy don't start, neither have ever been on the winning side against Liverpool.

Edited by Tomo-91

Wow, he must be a curse.

He makes a fair few mistakes in those games aswell, i hate singiling out players (im one of the few that doesn't bash Kalou well to the extent most do) but those stats cannot be a unlucky coinsidence, maybe a year ago we could have said so when he played only 5 or 6 against them and they were all under Scolari but AVB and Carlo have both played him in big games with the same results.

He makes a fair few mistakes in those games aswell, i hate singiling out players (im one of the few that doesn't bash Kalou well to the extent most do) but those stats cannot be a unlucky coinsidence, maybe a year ago we could have said so when he played only 5 or 6 against them and they were all under Scolari but AVB and Carlo have both played him in big games with the same results.

I think he gets too much abuse, i still think he's a good player, and offers us a lot, he's a good tackler, and his defensive qualities are actually good, he's just stupid and hasnt got the best of brains, he runs miles offside and doesn't realies, he tries to do stupid things, and hasn't got the best tactical brain, he can play players onside and such.

However Ivanovic has to play these big games definitely, Bosingwa just can't play the big ones, i would play Bosingwa against the mid table teams and below.

I just hope Bellemy doesn't do what he did last time he visited Stamford Bridge.. And if Bosingwa is there, we are fucked... I would also start with Drogba over Torres. He still has too much love for the dippers.

Oh please. What are you trying to imply here?

Speaking of love for former clubs, I think anyone who watched Drogba play against Marseille last season will tell you he was only interested in interacting with their DD loving crowd. It was quite shameful to watch as a Chelsea fan.

Oh please. What are you trying to imply here?

Speaking of love for former clubs, I think anyone who watched Drogba play against Marseille last season will tell you he was only interested in interacting with their DD loving crowd. It was quite shameful to watch as a Chelsea fan.

I think you just lent weight to his argument there...Its like saying Marseille for Drogba is like Liverpool for Torres...

I think you just lent weight to his argument there...Its like saying Marseille for Drogba is like Liverpool for Torres...

I don't think Marseille fans burnt their Drogba shirts back when we signed him. Of course Torres will say the right things in the press - that they are special to him, but deep down, that cannot be the case. And even if it were true, that he still loves Liverpool, there's going to be none of the histrionics of the Drogba kind.

I can understand genuine critiquing of his play, but to come up with stuff like this is utter nonsense.

I don't think Marseille fans burnt their Drogba shirts back when we signed him. Of course Torres will say the right things in the press - that they are special to him, but deep down, that cannot be the case. And even if it were true, that he still loves Liverpool, there's going to be none of the histrionics of the Drogba kind.

I can understand genuine critiquing of his play, but to come up with stuff like this is utter nonsense.

Lol..yeah fully agree with you..

Just said that your post could be interpreted in more than one way..