Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back 5, Lamps and Juan pick themselves. I hope the others are Ramires, Meireles, Torres, Sturridge.

i dont know about that i think Bosingwa will start ahead of Ivanovic as Bosingwa didn't go on international duty and Ivanovic is only returning to training today from his trip to Honduras.

Our last 10 games against the original big four (Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool) doesn't look good.

Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Chelsea 2-1 Man U

Chelsea 0-1 Man U

Man U 2-1 Chelsea

Man U 2-1 Chelsea

Man U 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

W2 L8 D0

That is an awful record losing 8 out of 10 games against them, bearing in mind we done the double over all of them in the 09/10 season. Something needs to change for this game.

Thats not a good read , this will be a tough game , Liverpool are always more up for it against us.

Liverpool are lethal on the counter-attack and we will need to utilise the width offered by the full-backs. That means we will need Mikel to sit and formulate our own attacks with his measured style whilst Ramires does his usual box-to-box shizz.

Liverpool are lethal on the counter-attack and we will need to utilise the width offered by the full-backs. That means we will need Mikel to sit and formulate our own attacks with his measured style whilst Ramires does his usual box-to-box shizz.

They were terrible against arsenal, I dont want to see that again lol!! But I'd pick Ramirez over Mikel since he has more pace and can score goals. And thats what we need for this match!!!!! We have to take our chances, we've got to score!

COME ON NANDO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :D

I would start Danny up front on his own with Malouda and Mata on the wing. Torres does not deserve a start after what he put us through against Arsenal and Drogba will be rusty. Danny loves scoring goals at home and Malou and Mata automatically increase his potency. Torres will be fustrated because the Liverpool fans will boooo him to death and it will affect him, Anelka is a no go area because he is shit. Danny loves scoring at the Bridge so give him a go upfront until the 60th minute then bring Torres on.I would start Danny up front on his own with Malouda and Mata on the wing. Torres does not deserve a start after what he put us through against Arsenal and Drogba will be rusty. Mikel or Raul for the last spot depending on what you want !

I would start Danny up front on his own with Malouda and Mata on the wing. Torres does not deserve a start after what he put us through against Arsenal and Drogba will be rusty. Danny loves scoring goals at home and Malou and Mata automatically increase his potency. Torres will be fustrated because the Liverpool fans will boooo him to death and it will affect him, Anelka is a no go area because he is shit. Danny loves scoring at the Bridge so give him a go upfront until the 60th minute then bring Torres on.I would start Danny up front on his own with Malouda and Mata on the wing. Torres does not deserve a start after what he put us through against Arsenal and Drogba will be rusty. Mikel or Raul for the last spot depending on what you want !

Torres doesn't deserve a start but Malouda does?

Torres doesn't deserve a start but Malouda does?

Malouda doesn't deserve a start i agree but i want him to start for tactical reasons. Despite Malouda having a poor spell he is still one of the best players in the league technically and he is very intelligent tactically too. I firmly believe that both of their full backs will struggle against Malouda and Mata because they both have the ability run inside and play one two's and create space. I want 2 wide players with creative ability on Sunday with one pure Striker that will give us fantastic balance like what we had against Valencia when Malouda and Mata started that game.

Malouda doesn't deserve a start i agree but i want him to start for tactical reasons. Despite Malouda having a poor spell he is still one of the best players in the league technically and he is very intelligent tactically too. I firmly believe that both of their full backs will struggle against Malouda and Mata because they both have the ability run inside and play one two's and create space. I want 2 wide players with creative ability on Sunday with one pure Striker that will give us fantastic balance like what we had against Valencia when Malouda and Mata started that game.

You think?, Malouda just gives the ball away too much his passing this season hasn't shown anything, the magic he created this season was his low cross to Lampard in the Valencia match, but besides that he doesn't even trouble players that much, He did in the Genk match, but that is Genk, and even then his decision making was piss poor and resulted in Genk having goal kicks.

After reading nando talk about how much he owes us I sincerely hope if he scores at the weekend he remembers that and doesn't do the whole respectful non celebration against a shower who have shown none to him. Don't see any place for flo on Sunday unless we are hit with several injuries