Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vaguely remember having this discussion post-Arsenal so I'm not going to rehash it except to say Torres was in position for a couple of easy opportunities early on but the ball never got to him. I'll just let you recall why. Sturridge was so abysmal that day Arsenal pretty much stopped marking him and Torres was left with two CBs on him and without his right side partner providing much help.

Torres actually had the worst performance i have ever seen from a Chelsea centre forward since the 90's. He did even touch the ball, Strurridge was actually causing problems with his pace and of course he score that offside goal that was hardly his fault. Torres had a complete shocker that day Mertastacker had a easy game did you hear that ? PER MERTASTACKER HAD AN EASY GAME !

Fuckin liverpool!!!

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle831676.html

so pissed!

So what ? He is a 14 year old who knows what he will be like in fucking 10 years time lol. I don't think its worth rating players as young as 14 to be honest especially players with the build of this kid. The other kids will catch up to him when he gets to the late teens then we will see how his power influences games.

Liverpool boards have game threads for both the Sunday and CC games. Funny that they're ticked off about having to play the CC game 2 days after Man City and are completely buggered about how they'll play their first team twice in 3 days.

Should someone tell them Chelsea like any self-respecting big club are playing the kids for the CC?

There will be plenty more promising youngsters we will beat them too. its not the end of the world.

Back to the game im quite worried about this game think we need beat them convincingly and make a point!

Can see Liverpool parking the bus like they did in the last game and counter-attacking with Suarez. They'll mark Torres tightly which may result in everyone moaning about him "not trying." Hopefully he and the teammate will play it smart. If Torres gets double-teamed in the box, he should take his defenders for a run-about and it's up to Mata, Lampard, Sturridge and others to take advantage of that space.

More importantly, i hope AVB not to commit a catastrophic again error engages Bosingwa in the squad!

all what is happening defense of the problems is because of the presence of Bosingwa in the starting line!!

More importantly, i hope AVB not to commit a catastrophic again error engages Bosingwa in the squad!

all what is happening defense of the problems is because of the presence of Bosingwa in the starting line!!

Since 2004 we have lost against Liverpool, United and Arsenal 10 times in 13 with Bosingwa and 8 times in nearly 50 without him :o

I've got the feeling that the right-back slot is now Bran's to keep.

It should have been the case since 09/10 to be honest, i can only think of 2 games (ironically both at Old Trafford) where he has had a bad game in that position.