Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope we destroy liverpool, cause i was also liverpool fan, not only london, liverpool was also my team,

luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf, djibril cisse and and sold, the question is why, i think rafael benitez was the problem,

gerard houllier was the king, cause he signed my africans el hadji diouf & djibril cisse.. he should still be fc liverpool manager!!

He wasn't worse or better, Torres is Torres, but what has changed is our team, the positive is that we got a player like Mata, but negative is we keep playing this stupid highline defending which our defenders arent capable of.

What! stop blaming the team, Torres was ridiculously bad last season, even he has said that! probably down to him not being fully fit though

What! stop blaming the team, Torres was ridiculously bad last season, even he has said that! probably down to him not being fully fit though

Torres is a striker with pace, who makes runs, runs, runs, runs. Our team can not supply him, we also play slow football, Torres gets no throughballs, long balls, and rarely gets a good cross, he got two throughballs, he's scored one, he got one long ball and he scored that, there two goals from three chances, but that's also the only three chances he hasn't made for himself. Untill we sort our team out, we will never see Torres score over 20 goals a season.

Sad news coming out today.

Liverpool's back goalkeeper, Brad Jones' 5 year-old son has died from leukaemia today. Hope there's some sort of tribute before the game.

Poor lad, i seen Brad Jones after the boro match when he used to play for boro, unfortunately never spoke to him or met him. He was a decent keeper, shame what's happened for him, hope he's okay.

Sad news coming out today.

Liverpool's back goalkeeper, Brad Jones' 5 year-old son has died from leukaemia today. Hope there's some sort of tribute before the game.

Horrible news! I wouldn't be surprised if there was something like a special silence before the game

Torres is a striker with pace, who makes runs, runs, runs, runs. Our team can not supply him, we also play slow football, Torres gets no throughballs, long balls, and rarely gets a good cross, he got two throughballs, he's scored one, he got one long ball and he scored that, there two goals from three chances, but that's also the only three chances he hasn't made for himself. Untill we sort our team out, we will never see Torres score over 20 goals a season.

Then why does he play so badly for spain? The team with the most creative players in the world. I agree he doesn't get as much supply as he should but he misses chances when he gets them. Hes lost so much of his pace its unbelievable. Hes still quite fast but nowhere as fast as he use to be. Especially those first few yards.

Then why does he play so badly for spain? The team with the most creative players in the world. I agree he doesn't get as much supply as he should but he misses chances when he gets them. Hes lost so much of his pace its unbelievable. Hes still quite fast but nowhere as fast as he use to be. Especially those first few yards.

He's never played good for Spain, if it wasn't for Barcelona's youth spain would never be the top team, they have always been underachievers and a team who havent been able to play together. But at the moment they've got a full Barcelona chemistry who work together, that's why David Villa kicks ass for Spain, he pretty much does it Barcelona style. Of course you get the other quality ones like David Villa and Mata, but on some games you can see Spain failing to work together and they end up losing, like to Switzerland and USA for example.

He's never played good for Spain, if it wasn't for Barcelona's youth spain would never be the top team, they have always been underachievers and a team who havent been able to play together. But at the moment they've got a full Barcelona chemistry who work together, that's why David Villa kicks ass for Spain, he pretty much does it Barcelona style. Of course you get the other quality ones like David Villa and Mata, but on some games you can see Spain failing to work together and they end up losing, like to Switzerland and USA for example.

It feels like a pity on his part because now he's beginning to question his abilities compared to when he played for Liverpool. You have AVB coming out saying that he's still considered a £50m player, but at the end of the day, it all comes down to the chemistry of the team. Maybe it was the chemistry at Liverpool that Torres was used to, and it was that which helped him score goals and gain him worldwide recognition, thus getting regular starts in the Spanish team... suddenly, you're playing for a different team in a different city with a different sense of chemistry altogether, and suddenly, you don't get that worldwide recognition because you're not scoring goals...

But as you so rightly say, it's the Barcelona backbone which helps Spain along. You have Villa and Pedro up front for them, with Xavi and Iniesta tendering the puppet strings every match, and it seems to work wonders for them... and where does that leave Torres?? ... in this case, warming a cold seat in the dugout!