Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Kenny is not stupid enough to play 4-42 against us with Charlie Adam as one of the midfielders that would be suicide. I think they will match us man to man. I agree with Fulham Broadway, i really hope Bosingwa does not play he will be exposed defensively. I really hope Malouda gets the nod on tactical strategy like i have said, Sturridge will struggle against Enrique's burst forward, Malouda will go with Enrique while cutting inside and creating space for other players.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Carragher handling Torres very easily.

are you serious! Carragher is awful!

I also dont think Torres will have a great game tomorrow but Carragher wont be able to handle Torres on his own, Carragher is way past his best!

I agree 100% .. the way both of them play is very similar, and we all know that similarity equals zero!

I would love it however, if Torres scored against Liverpool! :D

Really? they couldn't be anymore different! both are completely different types of strikers, only similarity is both are best when playing through the middle on their own with two wide men! thats why the partnership hasn't worked

are you serious! Carragher is awful!

I also dont think Torres will have a great game tomorrow but Carragher wont be able to handle Torres on his own, Carragher is way past his best!

That's what i said last season, but he still handeled Torres and made sure he couldn't get an effort on goal.

but that was last season, Torres was alot worse then, then he is now

He wasn't worse or better, Torres is Torres, but what has changed is our team, the positive is that we got a player like Mata, but negative is we keep playing this stupid highline defending which our defenders arent capable of.

Carjacker will not start anyway, that skin head with Agger will start for sure. If we keep Suarez from causing havoc then we will win. I am actually very confident about this game , 3-0 Chelsea !

My friend who is a pure liverpool supporter was buzzing because he's getting into fitness for this match, he's had an injury i think, but he should be able to play us tomorrow.