Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

He only has one year left on his deal that is why 13 rising to 17 is a good deal! I would stick to torres/sturridge/lukaku and buy a winger who can play as a striker such as hulk/moses!

Two actually. He signed a 4-year deal when he joined Dortmund in 2010.

still i prefer hulk though

Both mainly play in different positions. Hulk can play as a ST but he's primarily a RW. IF we do get him though, we would have then killed two birds with one stone.

Is Hulk any good as a ST though? I remember Zhirkov supposedly being able to play LW as well as LB but he was terrible there.

Definitely think we need another striker though- someone who can be relied upon to get 20+ goals. I'd prefer Cavani but Lewandowski could be good value and he wouldn't have to start every match if the club is still hoping Torres will come good.

Is Hulk any good as a ST though? I remember Zhirkov supposedly being able to play LW as well as LB but he was terrible there.

Definitely think we need another striker though- someone who can be relied upon to get 20+ goals. I'd prefer Cavani but Lewandowski could be good value and he wouldn't have to start every match if the club is still hoping Torres will come good.

Yuri was rarely played as a genuine left wing ,,,that and injuries was the problem

Not worth big money. Cavani and Falcao would be the best options if we want a CF. Dzeko could be an option too.

Yeah I've said it before and I'll say it again - in January 2011, us and City brought the wrong players. Torres would fit into City's side like a hand into a glove, and Dzeko would be a perfect Drogba replacement. There are incredible similarities in their play and technique.

I do. Classic Target Man; good on the ball, good off the ball and can pass like a king too.

I rated him for the first few months last season then after that I just lost that opinion off him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You