Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Harry Harris is just like Ian McGarry who posts and writes BS stuff about transfer stories.

Here is his track record...

http://answers.yahoo...09142619AA0MCjN

and those are just in the last 5 years. he`s been in the tabloids for atleast 25 years maybe more.you`d think with all that experience he`d be good at his job.but i guess he is doing what his bosses want or he`d be on the joe cole.

make a final bid of 25 mil and test their resolve. roman has the dough.

why can't we go after demba ba for 15 mil? it seems a far better option.

I agree about the 25m bid, reasonable amount, and not many better options we can get for that price.

Actually, he's worth 25 million, i've just looked at his age then. 23 years old?, i thought he was like 29, FM ain't reliable.

Yes he's 23 and was 3rd highest scorer in Bundesliga last season, after Huntelaar and Gomez.

make a final bid of 25 mil and test their resolve. roman has the dough.

why can't we go after demba ba for 15 mil? it seems a far better option.

Think 'Arry revealed not too long ago that Demba Ba has a release clause of just 5 million.

Why is it that when ever Chelsea come a calling clubs add 10-15 million to a players fee. Podolski was half the reported 30 million price!!!

Just look at the Modric farce, RM won't spend more than £27 million yet we were offering 40!!

I'm glad we are starting to tell clubs where to go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You