Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

good player,could soon develop into an even better one. i would presume Lukaku would be loaned out if he comes.

i`m wondering if he might choose Tottenham ahead of Chelsea tho,just as it will be at a smaller club with smaller expectations. there is the question wether he is jewish or not also,maybe living and playing within the jewish community is something that could draw him more towards them if that is the case.and of course if the starting striker is playing shit he will get his chance at Tottenham. that`s not always the case with us because of Torres.

i obviously would prefer him to join us or alternatively stay at Dortmund because they are and always have been a very special club with such a fascinating and heroic history both on and off the field. a superb support,great style of play,great stadium,managers etc..produce lots of their own talent and they are absolutely radio rental over Football in Dortmund. lots to envy about them really even as current European Champions.

• 2 weeks later...

"This (the Premier League) is a league that I would like to play in, and I hope it happens sometime. Although I am happy at Dortmund I always like to aspire to greater heights," said Lewandowski to Polish television station TVP.

Hmmm hinting that he would leave Dortmund if the opportunity to play in the PL arose, if we lose Sturridge surely we should look to go for him? Great striker, remember the thread for him last year people were saying he wasn't ready yet, he is now.

for those fearing about Torres and his fragile ego to the point where you`d rather us not sign a much better player in Cavani. Lewandowski could be the answer.although he`s probably better than Torres too i doubt if Torres would think that.

for those fearing about Torres and his fragile ego to the point where you`d rather us not sign a much better player in Cavani. Lewandowski could be the answer.although he`s probably better than Torres too i doubt if Torres would think that.

Exactly, I'm not completely sure who is better out of the two. I think Lewandowski wouldn't mind being second fiddle if he was guaranteed to get at least 30 games a season through sub appearances/starting games due to injuries/suspensions. He seems more like a player who is willing to wait, he had to two seasons ago when Barrios was scoring goals for fun in Germany so why not with Torres? Signings highly unlikely unless Lukaku goes on loan and Sturridge leaves though.

"This (the Premier League) is a league that I would like to play in, and I hope it happens sometime. Although I am happy at Dortmund I always like to aspire to greater heights," said Lewandowski to Polish television station TVP.

Hmmm hinting that he would leave Dortmund if the opportunity to play in the PL arose, if we lose Sturridge surely we should look to go for him? Great striker, remember the thread for him last year people were saying he wasn't ready yet, he is now.

Wonder if he would be happy to play second fiddle to Torres...

Wonder if he would be happy to play second fiddle to Torres...

Yeah thats the only problem because if Torres is firing blanks and Lewandowski doesn't get games hes gonna get pretty unhappy lol

Yeah thats the only problem because if Torres is firing blanks and Lewandowski doesn't get games hes gonna get pretty unhappy lol

If Torres fires blanks this year aswell then he can fuck off come January. He has no excuses this year.

just saw that article in soccernet.. kinda weird.. u guys think chelsea are bidding on so many players because they wanna say to clubs like porto something like "we dont need hulk at 35m we can go somewhere else and buy this guy for a lot cheaper" sort of like a threat?? so that they would sell a little cheaper at the end??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You