Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

BORUSSIA DORTMUND KEEN FOR CHELSEA TO BEAT BAYERN TO ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI SIGNING

And the German side have let the Blues know they will accept attacking midfielder Kevin De Bruyne as part of the transfer package.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/313095/?

Borussia Dortmund open to Chelsea securing Robert Lewandowski signature?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/borussia-dortmund/transfer-talk/news/dortmund-open-to-lewandowski-chelsea-switch_83034.html

Seeing how they have been interested in KDB that makes a whole lot of sense. We will get him a bit cheaper and they don't have to give another player to their main rival.

Could definitely see it happening, will be tremendous if it happens, probably prefer him over Falcao since he is 24.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND KEEN FOR CHELSEA TO BEAT BAYERN TO ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI SIGNING

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/313095/?

Borussia Dortmund open to Chelsea securing Robert Lewandowski signature?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/borussia-dortmund/transfer-talk/news/dortmund-open-to-lewandowski-chelsea-switch_83034.html

But Dortmund have made a deal more inviting for Chelsea by revealing they want De Bruyne, 21 – who has been on a season-long loan at Werder Bremen.

Made an inviting deal by saying they want De Bruyne? Isn't it already made well known that Dortmund want him anyway?? And how is that even inviting for us???

They can have De Bruyne BUT only on loan. Him going the other way permanently should not be an option. Moreover, it is understandable that Dortmund would want to sell Lewandowski to other clubs except Bayern but not believing that story much considering it's been reported by Daily Star, where their stories are often rubbish!

Probably unpopular, BUT, i would Definitely swap KDB and like 10 Mil, for Lewy.

KDB is a great talent and i would love to see him here doing well. But we NEED a great striker. and Lewy is a great striker, who is also still young.

I somewhat agree with this tbh. If for whatever strange and ridiculous reason our club doesn't want KDB here then at least use him to bring an excellent player like Lewa in.

Just fucking pay them 25m and have both lewandowski and KDB here next season.

But anyone can pay them 25 Mil. KDB would be what would seperate our bid from everyone elses. I am sure everyclub who could afford it would pay 25 mil for lewy.

But anyone can pay them 25 Mil. KDB would be what would seperate our bid from everyone elses. I am sure everyclub who could afford it would pay 25 mil for lewy.

The clubs that are interested in him so far are united and bayern.Now i am sure dortmund will try their best not to sell him to bayern especially after the gotze transfer and i cant see him signing for united until they sell rooney and make space for him.I believe if we act quickly then we can wrap this deal up before june 1st for about 25m but the longer we wait the more parties will get interested in him and it wil become more harder for us to sign him.

I cant wait to see kdb when he comes back because listening to you lot on here he must be a mix of zidane,mata and jesus!

I know! Kdb looks a real talent but if selling him means we get Lewandowski then its worth it! De Bruyne looks good but still has a lot to prove.

For those of you who don't watch enough Bundesliga games, the two legs basically summons up Lewandowski quite nicely. In the first leg he was quite amazing, although i could make a case Pepe had a lot to do with Lewa great performance but i wont go there. Second leg showed why many people who follow him on a regular basis are not that convinced, he bottled so many chances and could've ended Madrid hopes much earlier.

Exactly!

I cant wait to see kdb when he comes back because listening to you lot on here he must be a mix of zidane,mata and jesus!

:lol: hands down best post i've seen on here in the past few months.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You