Calm down. It's embarrassing.

LDN Blue

Everyone's angry, it's a bad day.... we shouldn't be abusing each other, we just saw a disgraceful chelsea display today, we're all in this together but the players have got a lot of explaining to do. Today was not Chelsea, it wasn't the team i love and support. We will bounce back. I feel sorry for Genk and Blackburn, your gonna feel the wraph.

I thought we were pretty even.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool,City, united and Arses are the teams I wouldn't like seeing us loose to.. I have confidence in our players but if I think about the match against city, I am unable think straight ... :( We need redemption and when we play (arses and United) again we should have annhilated

only positive I could see is that we had 11 men on the pitch :)

AVB has work to do ..He has to reassess the whole situation again . I just hope Roman hasn't started his timer already !

Edit: Its disappointing to see how Chelsea fans at FB are accusing AVB and want him to leave :-| really pathetic !!!

Win or Lose be back the players, back manager, back the club ... the season is not yet over ... our players have a lot of potential ... and I am sure AVB is silently learning all his mistakes and will bounce back heavily on all these loses ! KTBFFH

Edited by bluephoenix

Okay guys, I know it's a hard defeat to take.

First Queens Park Rangers & now Arsenal. London derbies haven't been very good on us this week. It's a learning curve for everyone in the club, the support and spirit must stick through the entire club and fan base.

Can I request we stop insulting members, throwing round terms like "glory hunter" and "go back to united/city/barcelona". It's kind of embarrassing to read. We're all fans here, and things get said when emotions run high.

No-one's speaking and thinking rationally at the moment.

Amen.

Honestly I signed out when the game ended because there were too many members, who are usually very rational, making illogical and overly-dramatic posts. (ex: the tittle race is over, AVB should be sacked, we are shit....etc)

I think we should all get a grip, accept this defeat and take the positives like the fact that we were the better team for most of the game, and that we created so many chances to have scored 3.

Honestly I signed out when the game ended because there were too many members, who are usually very rational, making illogical and overly-dramatic posts. (ex: the tittle race is over, AVB should be sacked, we are shit....etc)

I think we should all get a grip, accept this defeat and take the positives like the fact that we were the better team for most of the game, and that we created so many chances to have scored 3.

You really think we are going to win the title? With this team? No way

You have to be real

Some points to take from today:

1. The title race is not over. We were way off the lead in December last season and ended up pushing United to the limit in May
  2. Villas-Boas is a young manager who is still learning his trade. I think some people are expecting too much of a 33 year old who has barely managed 100 games. Of course at his age he is going to make mistakes because he is still learning. He may have got the tactics slightly wrong this time but look at when we played Man U and he got them spot on. Had it not been for bad luck and poor refereeing we could have tonked United
  3. We have to accept that the striker who we came up against today, Robin van Persie is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment. He has scored 29 in his last 28 Premier League games
  4. All big teams have these freakish results. Man City lost at home to the likes of Wolves last season, Man U lost 1-6 last week, Arsenal lost 8-2 and Liverpool spent most of last season struggling to beat teams like Blackpool. Terry slipped over today. This sort of thing happens to all players for every club.

You really think we are going to win the title? With this team? No way

You have to be real

Forgive me, but I will keep on saying that we can win the tittle as long as it is mathematically possible.

Besides the point I was making is that this particular game should not, if kept in proportion, effect the fans beliefs of whether or not we can win the tittle. It is only one game out of 38.

28 or so games until the season ends and some fans are already saying we're not going to win the title.

But we will not. I said it before games have started. And it is OK. We don't have the players for title. We didn't have them 10 games before, and we don't have them now. As simple as that. I don't expect title at all. My only concern is top four place, not becouse of me ( I prefer Europa League ), but becouse of money and bad consequences of not playing in the Champions League.

I want Chelsea to offload certain players we all know, introduce some youngsters and to buy players on positions needed. To create team for the future without Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa etc.

That would make my season. Not title. I can't expect title in these conditions. And I will not.

But we will not. I said it before games have started. And it is OK. We don't have the players for titlet. We didn't have them 10 games before, and we don't have them now. As simple as that. I don't expect title at all. My only concern is top four place, not becouse of me ( I prefer Europa League ), but becouse of money and bad consequences of not playing in the Champions League.

I want Chelsea to offload certain players we all know, introduce some youngsters and to buy players on positions needed. To create team for the future without Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa etc.

That would make my season. Not title. I can't expect in these conditions. And I will not.

sorry to say but you sound similar to my man utd fan friends early last season we were at the top by about 10 points ahead of them.

I haven't read all comments, and didn't see the game..

Edit: Its disappointing to see how Chelsea fans at FB are accusing AVB and want him to leave :-| really pathetic !!!

Win or Lose be back the players, back manager, back the club ...

I think the Genk fans gave a good example how it should be, singing from first to last second of the game, supporting the team..

I'm not to worried but Cfc need to get back in form fast or it will be a season of chasing down every weekend on the top. AVB needs to get some credit, he's still building and creating. But i would like to see some fresh arrivals in january, another creative player (Hazard?) and a defender at most.. Oh i would almost forget, a Winger off course..

If you ask me its actually a simple fix for AVB...Why? Because this season creating goal scoring opportunities doesn't seem to be a problem..Its the defense..How else can Chelsea lose at the bridge despite scoring three?

.Keeping a clean sheet used to be one of this team's strengths and the personnel are all there to do it, so IMO its just a question of when AVB will sort this out..

I haven't read all comments, and didn't see the game..

I think the Genk fans gave a good example how it should be, singing from first to last second of the game, supporting the team..

I'm not to worried but Cfc need to get back in form fast or it will be a season of chasing down every weekend on the top. AVB needs to get some credit, he's still building and creating. But i would like to see some fresh arrivals in january, another creative player (Hazard?) and a defender at most.. Oh i would almost forget, a Winger off course..

yeah we need to get back into the season and real fast... we are drifting away from the top 4 slowly.

we should have a busy Jan. because we surely need to sign some good players ...