Calm down. It's embarrassing.

LDN Blue

I don't buy this Abramovic itchy trigger happy finger i really don't well not to the extent every one thinks.

Claudio Ranieri - Nice man he undoubltably is, can you believe it was a coinsidence we stopped our little run of domestic cup wins when he got appointed?

Jose Mourinho - Great 3 years but slowly and surely we were declinining and Mou was constantly causing boardroom battles Rafa would be proud off and his football is the opposite of Roman wants.

Avram Grant - On the outside people remember the CL, can't speak for you guys but all i can remember is awful tactics, constant throwing away of leads and horrendus man management.

Phil Scolari - Out off his depth, exposed as a one trick pony by Benitez and never recovered.

Guus Hiddink - Caretaker, had no intention of staying and made it clear from day one.

Carlo Ancelotti - I wanted him to have one more season but you could see Roman's worry, last season was horrific and if it got worse it could have been tragic.

Out of the managers Roman has sacked, the future didn;t look partically bright with any of them. For argument's sake if we end this season with a younger fresher squad, Kaloudanelka heading for the exit, 3rd place with a domestic cup and exit the CL kicking and screaming basically things looking really good could you see Roman sacking him really?

I hope your right, but i don't think AVB will last, but i really hope you are right, and yes you have a point there, there are reasons for everything, but we wont know the truth, perhaps at the end of this season we will.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Arsenal have been one of the few teams to take advantage of it, that's all, we've been battered by teams such as West Brom, Norwich, Man United, Valencia even Sunderland gave us something to worry about, we need to sort this problem out, and in my opinion it would, we would be more in possession calmly, and more confident on the ball, but yes defence would still be shit i agree.

Battered is too strong a word..We have just about leaked a goal every game before the Arsenal one. The fact is because of the style of play we employ, the defense and mid-field have to be constantly on their toes because of the threat of a counter-attack...Its something our back four haven't become used to/or are a bit too slow to react every single time...

Arsenal were practically salivating by the end of the first half because they knew our back four were clearly not enjoying the counter attacks from the Arse's mid who could maneuver around Mikel and Ramires..

In the United match, the Manc team was on the back foot until they scored from two offside goals...Their midfield was swamped by ours before that...

The real problem that I did notice in both the above mentioned matches, is that we never made the most of the early opportunities which can go a long way towards setting the tone of the match...

LOL u guys are so confident that we dont need a player xD mate we need a playmaker, professionals have even said it (Jamie Redknapp,Shearer etc.)

Mata is a winger we need an attacking mid. I know that Mata is a good playmaker but he is a winger and we need an attacking mid.

Sturridge had a bad game im sure he will come back.

So the only player we need is Modric.

This thread is quite right, it is indeed embarrassing.

So are a lot of the people on this forum. I think I'll leave for a while and come back when people start showing a bit more rationalism; ie. when we're winning again. We do have some very stupid, spoilt fans.

This thread is quite right, it is indeed embarrassing.

So are a lot of the people on this forum. I think I'll leave for a while and come back when people start showing a bit more rationalism; ie. when we're winning again. We do have some very stupid, spoilt fans.

My thoughts exactly, we lose 2 games in a row and people are pushing the panic button.

Nothing is ever good enough for some of these fans...

My thoughts exactly, we lose 2 games in a row and people are pushing the panic button.

Nothing is ever good enough for some of these fans...

I disagree, this isn't just a loss, this is us finally getting exposed, and a manager who i seriously doubt will scrap this defence line and hold out till January.

I disagree, this isn't just a loss, this is us finally getting exposed, and a manager who i seriously doubt will scrap this defence line and hold out till January.

Your right, our defence sucks let's just give up and call it a season.

Your right, our defence sucks let's just give up and call it a season.

We need to change the defence, if AVB wants to build a team, then he needs his own players, most of our players don't fit the system AVB wants, so we will have to buy some players and get rid of some. This isn't given up, i think it's the only decision we have, we can keep playing this high defence line and get our arses kicked constantly, and even more embarassing losses, from the likes of City and Liverpool coming up, i dread to think what City will do to us when we play them. We have to change our way of playing, and make sacrafices, you can't deny it, our defence is very bad at the moment. If Chelsea score 3 goals at home, they should win, if Chelsea conceded 5 goals at the Bridge you would think well that would have to be one hell of a team who played them, but it wasn't, it was Arsenal... i just fear of the embarrassment and depression we have to go through if we keep playing with this stupid defensive chemistry.

The aims & objectives for Chelsea FC is to be successful.. Any fan who is against 'winning' or indifferent to these objectives, is against the football club.

So you're saying that we (me, and the others who have remained calm during these ridiculous couple of weeks on this forum) are against the club?! Fuck you.

So you're saying that we (me, and the others who have remained calm during these ridiculous couple of weeks on this forum) are against the club?! Fuck you.

You'll soon learn that Terminator X believes the ally of logic makes him intellectually superior to us all and that his opinion is gospel.

The actual outcome is he is an arrogant, sanctimonious hypocrite, and that is where the good points end.

People like us who have remained calm are those people who are keeping the faith. Perhaps some others should follow our example? But no, of course not, we're not as good as Man City or Barcelona so we should protest. AVB out! The reason I'm not surprised at this turn of events is because I expected it. We're not as good as people think we are, only diehard Chelsea fans wearing blue-tinted spectacles would think we even stand a chance in the title race. I predicted a third-placed finish, a run to the quarters in Europe and a decent run in both domestic cups, because I'm a realist. We don't have the squad to compete with the very best; ie. Barcelona, City, Real Madrid and presently, Bayern Munich. Yet I remain calm because look what happened last season - people were over-reacting, and considering the circumstances we still had a respectable finish to the season. I remain grounded in my opinions, however, and don't try and force them upon other people.

However I'm obviously not a 'real' Chelsea fan.

The aims & objectives for Chelsea FC is to be successful..

Any fan who is against 'winning' or indifferent to these objectives, is against the football club.

I remember you having AVBs signature and Avatar and were ranking over his press conferences and what not.

One bad week and you change your opinion. Dear god!!!