Calm down. It's embarrassing.

LDN Blue

Okay guys, I know it's a hard defeat to take.

First Queens Park Rangers & now Arsenal. London derbies haven't been very good on us this week. It's a learning curve for everyone in the club, the support and spirit must stick through the entire club and fan base.

Can I request we stop insulting members, throwing round terms like "glory hunter" and "go back to united/city/barcelona". It's kind of embarrassing to read. We're all fans here, and things get said when emotions run high.

No-one's speaking and thinking rationally at the moment.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Zolayes said. Chelsea loss separates men from boys on this forum.

It sucks to see these so called fans abusing our manager and player who give it their all on the pitch.

Yes, there are off days but what counts is how we come back next week. But they dont get it.

You learn your team through defeat because then you get given the chance to change the tactics around so that a freak show like what we've seen today doesn't happen again!

I'm trying to see this as a positive thing, so that confidence and improvement can replace the deflation and agony!

You learn your team through defeat because then you get given the chance to change the tactics around so that a freak show like what we've seen today doesn't happen again!

I'm trying to see this as a positive thing, so that confidence and improvement can replace the deflation and agony!

Exactly.Last year after the 3-0 loss we seemed to get our act together.The defence seemed to piece itself back together and things were learnt.

I was angry but over that now....long as this is a one off and not a regular thing and all....

Planning to make changes within the team is only winning half the battle. The other half is going out on the pitch and actually making it count... and if they can't do that, then we've got problems... but petty things like this can only be solved through careful strategy, which is paid off through time!

Slating the manager and wanting him out is just childish and unimaginative... it speaks volumes about the sort of person that they are... they're not Chelsea fans, but instead glory hunters, and I have no time for them!

Slating the manager and wanting him out is just childish and unimaginative... it speaks volumes about the sort of person that they are... they're not Chelsea fans, but instead glory hunters, and I have no time for them!

^ Unimaginative?... now that's just illogical.

Who is responsible for how we play and who we play?... the manager. Fans should want what’s best for the football club, no coach or player is above the club.

A defeat is a defeat but this was a tragic humiliation. We've just conceded 5 at home to the shittest Arsenal team in the last 20 years, we've just ended our title push, the title is over now, finished, and its only fucking october. The 2 manc teams are gonna dominate this season and personally, i do not like that. No comments have been OTT because this performance was disastrous. I will NEVER get over this result

A defeat is a defeat but this was a tragic humiliation. We've just conceded 5 at home to the shittest Arsenal team in the last 20 years, we've just ended our title push, the title is over now, finished, and its only fucking october. The 2 manc teams are gonna dominate this season and personally, i do not like that. No comments have been OTT because this performance was disastrous. I will NEVER get over this result

I meant the petty arguments calling people "glory hunters" ect.

Okay guys, I know it's a hard defeat to take.

First Queens Park Rangers & now Arsenal. London derbies haven't been very good on us this week. It's a learning curve for everyone in the club, the support and spirit must stick through the entire club and fan base.

Can I request we stop insulting members, throwing round terms like "glory hunter" and "go back to united/city/barcelona". It's kind of embarrassing to read. We're all fans here, and things get said when emotions run high.

No-one's speaking and thinking rationally at the moment.

Why do you only address those kinds of things and not the comments saying such things as im off to burn my Chelsea shirt and other spoiled and over exaggerated comments ?

Everyone's angry, it's a bad day.... we shouldn't be abusing each other, we just saw a disgraceful chelsea display today, we're all in this together but the players have got a lot of explaining to do. Today was not Chelsea, it wasn't the team i love and support. We will bounce back. I feel sorry for Genk and Blackburn, your gonna feel the wraph.

Why do you only address those kinds of things and not the comments saying such things as im off to burn my Chelsea shirt and other spoiled and over exaggerated comments ?

He was giving the examples of what people say, just because he didn't mention those terms you mentioned doesn't mean to say they're ones that don't apply! I'm sure those terms are applicable to what LDN Blue was trying to say!

I am very sad. It has been a terrible week ...NO not for Chelsea and their fans ...we have lost two football matches. What has really saddened me is the

events in two of my favourite countries. Hundreds at least killed by an earthquake in Turkey. Two bomb attacks in Nairobi,,and 4 teachers shot in N E Kenya.

Those events really hurt