Calm down. It's embarrassing.

LDN Blue

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things is i believe every new players must have trying hard to show their best performance and trying to get use of this new rhythm of AVB's strategy. We cant stop supporting just because they lost 5-3 to Arsenal. We still have games ahead so lets just wait n see.

I've held myself back from the forum since yesterday (pretty much)... I've learnt to just chill the fuck out, have a cigarette, drink coffee and read about other important things when things don't go as planned on the footballing front. Now that I have come back here to read the reactions, I really am embarrassed. "Burning the shirt", "Andre Naive-Boas", "title challenge is over", "AVB is the new Wenger"... just plain embarrassing. Get over it, it's not like it's our first thumping ever.. Remember Man City and AS Roma a few years back? In a few weeks/months once we've beaten some teams comfortably, a lot of you "AVB out/AVB is shit" guys are gonna jump his dick again, just wait. I did not like the defeat either, naturally, but I'm not gonna commit suicide for this... for all we know, this could've been a necessary loss, a wake up call or a learning curve.. call it whatever you want, the loss was important in negative and positive ways.

A strong half of the "fans" posting here and there are just hilarious after defeats.

Constructive criticism, yes, any time any day.. even if we win. Mindless bashing, no, I personally won't even read them.

AVB is not a manager that spends thats what i hate about him.

With Abramovich on your side you can buy any player i dont know why doesnt do that.

Hes slowly becoming Arsene Wenger he only gets players who are very young with no experience

Speaking of impatience and faulty logic, how can you claim "Hes slowly becoming Arsene Wenger" when this is only his first season with us?

Some of the comments on this forum are absolutely idiotic. You CANNOT judge a manager's ability on 2 losses. What you can judge though is the way in which the team responds from these defeats - that will show the quality of the manager, the next so many games.

But seriously, he's had less than 6 months here. Give him time.

Out the title race too? There's 28 games left. We've got 2 chances to take points from City, and another chance to get some from United...

So fans need to stop panicking, have some beers, chill out, and get behind the manager and team!!!

Ive Calmed Down, but still extremely embarrased.

An arsenal fan wrote on my facebook page : "Shhhhhhh"

I had to deal with that. The fact is not that we are in a transitional period. Or that we are changing our style of play.

We are so vulnerable that every match is extremely scary to watch. You feel like we will implode and let leads go, as other teams are able to play good football against us.

The only reason i am disappointed is that our style of play this season allows other teams to play attractive football and put us under pressure. We are the only top team that allows this.

Maybe we need to play good attacking football but we should ease that philosophy in. Our defense cannot handle the high line.

Also, when malouda made that back pass and terry slipped, i almost felt sorry for malouda. He is a good player, and the way he has been pushed off the starting 11 has been harsh.

Lastly, one thing that i do not understand. If someone can please explain this to me.

Our defense over the last few years has been extremely successful playing at the back (not high line ). The problem was that we werent scoring enough or playing creative free flowing football.

AVB has added creativity flair and quicker play. But why does he need to change a perfectly synchronised working defensive setup? Our RB AND LB's used to still get ahead in previous seasons, but now that we have a high line....when they do get ahead our defensive line can so easily be beaten if we lose the ball in their half....its a joke.

Why has AVB tampered with a successful defensive formula?

No i dont hate AVB, im not over reacting, and i dont want a 100 million spent to fix the problem.

But id love an answer!!

& AVB is suddenly a bad manager :rolleyes:

Some "fans" are so impatient & spoiled. I would much rather AVB is given a few seasons to develop his own team and we experience 10 years of success than him being given the boot straight away & oh look we're back to square one yet again. Unbelievable.

My thoughts exactly Kez and I don't think it's just AVB being labelled a bad manager, some of the shit i've read on facebook is unbelievable, where people are berating the whole team and saying we need to get rid of players now, even read someone say that Cech should be given the boot which I found alarming. What we all need to do and to continue to do is to show AVB and the team our support.

My thoughts exactly Kez and I don't think it's just AVB being labelled a bad manager, some of the shit i've read on facebook is unbelievable, where people are berating the whole team and saying we need to get rid of players now, even read someone say that Cech should be given the boot which I found alarming. What we all need to do and to continue to do is to show AVB and the team our support.

People have very short memories Ray. One game lost & we're heading for relegation.

I was a Chelsea fan before Abramovich came, not sure why it matters anyway... I'm just saying you're acting like a spoiled fan.

It's not spoiled, it's for the good of Chelsea, we are a rich club, and there for we should buy players, we need to be a powerhouse in football, we can't just sit around and let City kick the shite out of everyone, players are needed and we cannot deny that, we should of had these players in the summer and i bet we wont even buy one players in January.

People have very short memories Ray. One game lost & we're heading for relegation.

Seems to be that way. Saw someone mention (again on Facebook) that he remembers when were losing to teams like Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Oxford United to mention a few.

It's not spoiled, it's for the good of Chelsea, we are a rich club, and there for we should buy players, we need to be a powerhouse in football, we can't just sit around and let City kick the shite out of everyone, players are needed and we cannot deny that, we should of had these players in the summer and i bet we wont even buy one players in January.

Who said money can win you title? Man city hasnt won fuckall so far. Talk about stupid knee-jerk reactions and that's what you get from some fans.

Liverpool from 06 to 10 under Rafa spent more than man Utd and Chelsea yet guess who won the titles in those four years.

Who said money can win you title? Man city hasnt won fuckall so far. Talk about stupid knee-jerk reactions and that's what you get from some fans.

Liverpool from 06 to 10 under Rafa spent more than man Utd and Chelsea yet guess who won the titles in those four years.

I never said we will win the title, but we must challenge, we have money and we have to spend it, so i suggest you shut the fuck up and stop referring me to a selfish fan. When i'm obviously just saying the obvious, money gets you good players, and we need a playmaker and wingers, and if you are saying it's not needed then you seriously have problems. We've had an arse kicking from just about almost every team we have played so far, and it's pretty embarrassing, so you suggest that we just don't spend and end up having a season where we are not in champions league football anymore?. Man City were patient with Mancini and now look, he's got them playing fantastic football, they've won the F.A Cup, and clearly there going to win the League, and god knows what else they could do.

I never said we will win the title, but we must challenge, we have money and we have to spend it, so i suggest you shut the fuck up and stop referring me to a selfish fan. When i'm obviously just saying the obvious, money gets you good players, and we need a playmaker and wingers, and if you are saying it's not needed then you seriously have problems. We've had an arse kicking from just about almost every team we have played so far, and it's pretty embarrassing, so you suggest that we just don't spend and end up having a season where we are not in champions league football anymore?. Man City were patient with Mancini and now look, he's got them playing fantastic football, they've won the F.A Cup, and clearly there going to win the League, and god knows what else they could do.

We've had an "arse kicking" from only one team so far, and the fact is quite a few people saw that coming with the kind of open play we've been utilizing this season...No number of extra wingers (although we really do need one more) or creative mids would have prevented them from putting 5 past us that day....

1. I never said we will win the title, but we must challenge, we have money and we have to spend it, so i suggest you shut the fuck up and stop referring me to a selfish fan.

2. When i'm obviously just saying the obvious, money gets you good players, and we need a playmaker and wingers, and if you are saying it's not needed then you seriously have problems.

3. We've had an arse kicking from just about almost every team we have played so far, and it's pretty embarrassing, so you suggest that we just don't spend and end up having a season where we are not in champions league football anymore?.

4. Man City were patient with Mancini and now look, he's got them playing fantastic football, they've won the F.A Cup, and clearly there going to win the League, and god knows what else they could do.

1. You never said we will win the title but you want us to challenge? What the fuck are we doing now? You are sounding like our team is currently 8th in the table. Talk about overreaction.....And I didnt call you selfish, if you are feeling guilty of being selfish then I am fine with it.

2. We need Playmaker? How many playmakers do you need in one team? We have Mata. We need Wingers? NO. We need A Winger? Yes. We need a Winger in the form of Hazard to compete with Mata and Sturridge instead of Malouda and Kalou.

3. OMG we got arse kicking from who? Arsenal? because Terry Slipped when the score was 3-3? Man Utd? because of two offside goals and one pinball goal? Get your bearing in order FFS.

4. Again STFU. and stop overreacting. You conclude they will win the league in October? after 10 games? Then I am afraid there is no difference between you and the idiot journos who branded us the League Champions last October.

5. I will ignore you if you comeback with more of your OMG Man City will win the league and We are in the shit posts.

You seriously think abramovich is gonna be that patient and let him finish a few seasons 4th and 3rd???? I want improvement but I also want us to be a powerhouse in europe and England, we should be title challengers, we have money we should spend it. It's up to Gael Kakuta to prove at Bolton he's good enough for Chelsea before January, Sturridge can be a future striker here the way Torres is playing.

I don't buy this Abramovic itchy trigger happy finger i really don't well not to the extent every one thinks.

Claudio Ranieri - Nice man he undoubltably is, can you believe it was a coinsidence we stopped our little run of domestic cup wins when he got appointed?

Jose Mourinho - Great 3 years but slowly and surely we were declinining and Mou was constantly causing boardroom battles Rafa would be proud off and his football is the opposite of Roman wants.

Avram Grant - On the outside people remember the CL, can't speak for you guys but all i can remember is awful tactics, constant throwing away of leads and horrendus man management.

Phil Scolari - Out off his depth, exposed as a one trick pony by Benitez and never recovered.

Guus Hiddink - Caretaker, had no intention of staying and made it clear from day one.

Carlo Ancelotti - I wanted him to have one more season but you could see Roman's worry, last season was horrific and if it got worse it could have been tragic.

Out of the managers Roman has sacked, the future didn;t look partically bright with any of them. For argument's sake if we end this season with a younger fresher squad, Kaloudanelka heading for the exit, 3rd place with a domestic cup and exit the CL kicking and screaming basically things looking really good could you see Roman sacking him really?

We won't see radical changes this season. I'd be happy with a top 3 spot and the FA cup or the Carling Cup. Next season the likes of Kalou, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka etc..Will be gone, and we will bring in fresh blood which the club needs. David Luiz will have a full season of Premier League football under his belt, Romeu should fight for a starting berth, McEachran will get more playing time etc..And we need to start promoting Todd Kane. If neither he nor Clifford improve, then we need to get a new right back aswell because that's a problem for us. Like Mourinho says, "My team is always better in the second season". Same applies to AVB.

We've had an "arse kicking" from only one team so far, and the fact is quite a few people saw that coming with the kind of open play we've been utilizing this season...No number of extra wingers (although we really do need one more) or creative mids would have prevented them from putting 5 past us that day....

No, Arsenal have been one of the few teams to take advantage of it, that's all, we've been battered by teams such as West Brom, Norwich, Man United, Valencia even Sunderland gave us something to worry about, we need to sort this problem out, and in my opinion it would, we would be more in possession calmly, and more confident on the ball, but yes defence would still be shit i agree.

1. You never said we will win the title but you want us to challenge? What the fuck are we doing now? You are sounding like our team is currently 8th in the table. Talk about overreaction.....And I didnt call you selfish, if you are feeling guilty of being selfish then I am fine with it.

2. We need Playmaker? How many playmakers do you need in one team? We have Mata. We need Wingers? NO. We need A Winger? Yes. We need a Winger in the form of Hazard to compete with Mata and Sturridge instead of Malouda and Kalou.

3. OMG we got arse kicking from who? Arsenal? because Terry Slipped when the score was 3-3? Man Utd? because of two offside goals and one pinball goal? Get your bearing in order FFS.

4. Again STFU. and stop overreacting. You conclude they will win the league in October? after 10 games? Then I am afraid there is no difference between you and the idiot journos who branded us the League Champions last October.

5. I will ignore you if you comeback with more of your OMG Man City will win the league and We are in the shit posts.

When will you stop holding that grudge?, we do need a player in Lampards position to dictate the game, to actually do something, you can't just rely on Mata, City don't just rely on Silva and if they did they wouldn't dominate as much as they do. We could do with two wingers, Hazard and De Bruyne, two new fresh wingers, as i already explained we didn't just get a beating by Arsenal, Arsenal just managed to take advantage of there oppertunities where other teams didn't. It's evident is it not?, in our past games we have allowed so many players to get past our back four onside. So go on and ignore me, fair enough, i don't like you anyway and i would wish you would stop quoting me even if you want to debate, because you can't debate, you are the most argumentive person on this forum in my opinion, so yeah good bye.