Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

7 (Christensen,caballero) signings good as amount.  I would take and mahrez and one Lb . 

So 9 signings 

9 is no where near realistic.

Truth is, and the 'humiliating window' narrative is catchy, but if we can get Drinkwater and Zappacosta over the line, this would have been a very solid window. 

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Truth is, and the 'humiliating window' narrative is catchy, but if we can get Drinkwater and Zappacosta over the line, this would have been a very solid window. 

Agree 

Just now, milka said:

Our summer transfers in are Morata, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Zappacosta and Drinkwater. Would you have taken this at the start of the window?

I would have at the start of the window but then I didn`t think at that time we were going to let so much go. we also sort of added Christiansen Charley..(I just got off 14 hour flight and my brain is too frazzled to remember how to spell his surname. and you forgot our supersub for penalties GK Willy C

Just now, Dimitr said:

Hahahaha wait. I answered to you .  Miracle ? 

Is one of the best RBs of Italy . 

Which miracle we need ?

IMG_6660.PNG

I'm Italian I know the Italian championship.In Italy they are laughing for this purchase if Conte will make a miracle with Zappacosta good for Chelsea.But at the moment Zappacosta is a panic buy.

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, already done. 

So another player who snubbed us... Can't believe what's happening this window... Llorente would've been perfect back-up for some matches, instead he will be helping spuds to score more goals...

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Agreed man. We already have our first XI, just needed some depth. Would have liked at least one more signing but I'm not too upset. More upset about the amount of rejections over the past few days lol

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Get out of here with your rational thoughts and logic. How can this be tolerated in such a negative & pessimistic environment. Hang your head in shame.

I was somehow hoping we will at least buy someone quality to at least "try" to hide the weak areas in the team, ie Mahrez. 

That way we would have more depth in attack which would at least partly compensate fot lack of depth in midfield and wings. 

As goes for Zappacosta, not bad buy IMO. Tbh him or Ox, I think it will turn out even better for us, apart from the fact Ox is english.

About Llorente, I was sure he is coming. It makes too much sense to have experienced target man and Eden even recommended Bats to find new club.

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

You Should be banned, thinking outside the box and not declaring our immediate decline to the conference is not allowed here.