Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, milka said:

Diego Costa and Remy likely to depart tomorrow, leaving us with Morata and Batshuayi to compete in four completions. 50+ games... two strikers...

Lol that's right..Remy is still here

Not me. Count care less about Sandro.

alonso has been one of our top performers and it would have been criminal to remove him from the starting XI at this time.

striker, rwb (Moses has been inconsistent),  and attacking mid.

we have one striker. Make no mistake. Bats is a bet at this time.

I'd rate this window 8/10 if u take into account how little our rivals did. It was pretty embarrassing at times but it's been good. Conte should be satisfied or he needs to go manage PSG or City. Actually fear he might go to PSG next year. 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Oh God...Bats as our backup striker for 50+ matches...WTF man...

I dont know why that would upset you. I like his spirit, he just needs help with consistency and not being in over his head at times.

I hope he shines and proves everyone here wrong.

The really bad thing about the transfer market is that COsta is still with us and not training with us.

1 minute ago, Robguima said:

alonso has been one of our top performers and it would have been criminal to remove him from the starting XI at this time.

Mate, I think the problem is the fact that should alonso get hurt, there is no backup for him.

Don't fool yourself, Kenedy has no place in LWB

Just now, Chelsea? said:

I'd rate this window 8/10 if u take into account how little our rivals did. It was pretty embarrassing at times but it's been good. Conte should be satisfied or he needs to go manage PSG or City. Actually fear he might go to PSG next year. 

Our success is built on the rotating manager door strategy. The legacy thing would be nice, but if he goes I'm not bothered

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mate, I'm as disappointed as anyone but this summer has been orders of magnitude better than that infamous window. Every players we've bought this summer will actually fucking play for us for a start. Rüdiger, Morata, and Bakayoko will be stars for us I think. Zappa and Drinkwater will be solid I hope and Christensen will develop nicely.

Not a total disaster but not the homerun we had hoped for. Luckily, neither Manchester club made a massive move today so the gap isn't quite as huge as I feared it could've gotten.

So what if they can be starters?! That's not the point. The point is several of our Champions League rivals (and I use the word rivals very loosely) have players on their bench better than half our prospective starting XI. Now that's just embarrassing.

What's our ambitition? If it's to scrape top 4 and bow out in the last 16 of the CL then okay, but our insane board expect Conte to retain the fucking title and compete seriously in the CL and if he doesn't, Roman starts visiting training and pressurizing the manager with the sack. That's my whole issue with this shite 2017 transfer market of ours.