Deadline Day!

J.F.

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea: 35 mil for Drinkwater. Leicester: 15 mil for Silva :doh:

1) we were clearly looking for English players to provide depth

2) Silva was not willing to play 4th fiddle, Drinkwater accepted a bench role.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

This is our fucking squad going into a  Premiership Title defense, Champions league and 2 cup competitions. Look at how light it is. Horrible, god-awful window. We have a bunch of rookies running our club. Total shambles. 

DIlxcGVWAAEdJxw.jpg:large

3th or 4th place in PL
Quarter Final in CL 

Semi Final in FA . 

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

This is our fucking squad going into a  Premiership Title defense, Champions league and 2 cup competitions. Look at how light it is. No real improvements. Horrible, god-awful window. We have a bunch of rookies running our club. Total shambles. 

DIlxcGVWAAEdJxw.jpg:large

20 players besides the GKs. Sounds good to me. Its time for you to stop posting you pessimistic stuff mate. Its getting boring.

"A solid window," says someone. Polishing a turd.

Truly, everyone SHOULD be asking WTF Chelsea are suddenly so unattractive and/or poor negotiators.

Let's recount the failed transfer plots: Sandro, Danilo, Lukaku, Barkley, Mendy (apparently), Llorente, Ox, Candreva (?)... and meanwhile someone like Matuidi goes to Juve for 18 mil. 

I'm happy that we got the players we did (Alvaro, Antonio, Tiemoue, David Zappacosta) and that we kept Andreas here as a defender, but the window is showing Chelsea to be a 2nd or 3rd tier club in European football now, and for the future. Maybe you can't sign everyone you need in one window, but I'm sure Chelsea could do better than this window. 

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

20 players besides the GKs. Sounds good to me. Its time for you to stop posting you pessimistic stuff mate. Its getting boring.

The funny thing is you actually think I take you comments seriously. Hilarious!

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

If you are happy with this transfer window you are also content with this club not aiming to be top-5 in the world.

Why you judge before you see new Chelsea players to play . Yes we are not signed elite players agree 

but  our target is PL no CL . 

City is shit without defense and midfield 

liverpool the same without defense and GK 

ONLY man und have the best squad

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

The funny thing is you actually think I take you comments seriously. Hilarious!

You really do mate. You get pissed and pretend you don't care. Most of your posts don't make any kind of sense, like in the ones you used to say Matic was a world class player. The only good contribution for the forum you make is your Velvet Underground pic mate.