Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The knee jerk reaction of Lukaku going out on loan is well, well over the top.

Maybe it actually wasn't the plan to loan him out but when a top 7 team who has a manager good with young players came in, it was maybe too good for the player to turn down?

Yes he is better than both Torres and Ba, but both their career's have stagnated, we don't need to work out a plan for those two because the damage is done as far as there concerned, Lukaku we need to do right by his career in the long haul and as far as im concerned this is a fantastic loan for him.

Mixed feelings about Lukaku loan deal. I'd prefer he stayed but I think as long as Torres is still at the club he'd end up third choice behind him and Eto'o and I'd just end up frustrated with him on the bench, at least this way he'll get time and Everton are a decent club. Now I'm just going to imagine that its 2009 and we've signed Torres and Eto'o.

It wouldn't have been the same without 'arry Redknapp leaning out his car window...

1234166_581823908543889_1592858557_n.jpg

Imagine if he was made interim instead of Rafa?

"well i got the call after Chelsea lost to West Brom on Saturday, Gourlay was telling me Robbie was on thin ice and will be sacked if they lose in Turin, and then asked if i would be interested in taking over, triffic, can't wait to get started especially working with Eden Hazard, triffic family man".

so we have

torres

ba

etoo

one strker who is passed it. one who couldnt show much til yet. and one who is 32-year old and has played for 2 seasons in a shit league and has missed whole pre-season with us etc. sounds promising.

so we have

torres

ba

etoo

one strker who is passed it. one who couldnt show much til yet. and one who is 32-year old and has played for 2 seasons in a shit league and has missed whole pre-season with us etc. sounds promising.

Schurrle can play up top as well

Come on!!! I want RedCafe's servers to come back online so I can see the outrage at the Fellaini fee and the "Moyes Out!" posts.

I don't think their going to survive this season, if they struggle at all there will be a civil war between the loyalists standing by Moyes and those who want him replaced. I'm just waiting for the sudden change of opinion on the abilities of Fellaini, he's going to go from a thuggish midtable player to a star overnight.

ve very weak forward. All hopes on Midfeild
til lukaku was loaned out

Cant beleave we got rid of him for another SEASON!!!!! what a joke!!! Torres just not got it any more. BA more of a sub we are down in the game and ETO 32 (good player, but never pld in the perm league before)

BAD NEWS FOR CHELSEA WE NEED R.L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!