• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we have

torres

ba

etoo

one strker who is passed it. one who couldnt show much til yet. and one who is 32-year old and has played for 2 seasons in a shit league and has missed whole pre-season with us etc. sounds promising.

I don't get this shit league thing, ok the Russian League is not the Premier League but also it's not the Hungarian 3rd division (no offence to that league).

The Russian league has Anzhi, Zenit and the Moscow clubs who are pretty strong players like Witsel and Hulk are there, players like Arshavin and Akinfenev made there name there, only 5 years ago Zenit won the Europa league and that team were amoung the best in Europe at the time.

Ok the Russian league isn't the best league in the world, but it certainly isn't shit, that's for sure.

My hatred for Ba just grew with that Lukaku loan

Ba has nothing to do with it mate.. Clearly they had to make space for Eto'o. Torres going out was fantasy, obviously nobody wanted Ba permanently and Lukaku was made surplus then.

I wouldn't be bothered to see Lukaku loaned out had we signed a world-class striker like Rooney, Zlatan or Cavani. Eto'o is way past it, he will probably score his fair share of goals but I'm not very convinced.

Hoping for a miracle = Torres to start playing properly. That is my only hope.

People reacting like striker is our most important position, our midfield have always been the ones scoring. I would rather Lukaku has a season starting games rather than rotting away on the bench playing 20 mins per month!

LOL! FELLAINI FOR 27.5 Million!!!!

As far as Lukaku, he is still young and needs to be 1st choice to develop. He is good but no better than 3rd choice right now. A loan to a good side like Everton will be great for him and to us in the future.

Wait til we dont score in a few games! we will soon be moaning about having Lukaku back!! i think loaning V.M to liverpool is a BLOODY stupid idea! they are gonna be a team to beat this year and we just made them stronger? may aswell loaned out mata to UTD and Hazard to City we want to make it harder to win the league or what!!

Ba has nothing to do with it mate.. Clearly they had to make space for Eto'o. Torres going out was fantasy, obviously nobody wanted Ba permanently and Lukaku was made surplus then.

I wouldn't be bothered to see Lukaku loaned out had we signed a world-class striker like Rooney, Zlatan or Cavani. Eto'o is way past it, he will probably score his fair share of goals but I'm not very convinced.

Hoping for a miracle = Torres to start playing properly. That is my only hope.

We have more of a hope with Ba tbh. Torres has been shite for 3 years, Ba has been shite since Febraury so there's still enough time to say Ba's on a mere bad run of form, where with Torres is goes deeper than that.

Eto'o will surprise us this season i think.

The knee jerk reaction of Lukaku going out on loan is well, well over the top.

Maybe it actually wasn't the plan to loan him out but when a top 7 team who has a manager good with young players came in, it was maybe too good for the player to turn down?

Yes he is better than both Torres and Ba, but both their career's have stagnated, we don't need to work out a plan for those two because the damage is done as far as there concerned, Lukaku we need to do right by his career in the long haul and as far as im concerned this is a fantastic loan for him.

it's so good to read sensible posts in the midst of... well, not sensible ones...

But we should be concerned about how he feels now, if it was because of a penalty or not, because you know, Mourinho probably didn't say a word for him, didn't explain the reasons or maybe even let it up to him to choose his future...

Nice to see none of our rivals strengthened enough to concern me.

Ozil isn't enough to propel Arse to the next level and Fellaini is not what United needed so I'm not any more worried about them as I was before.

The knee-jerk reaction in here is ridiculous!

Lukaku will be going to a decent side and will be a starter. Chalobah and Josh can very well be loaned to Championship sides. Mata will be probably staying. Mourinho is finally back. And Chelsea has already a very good squad.

What is the panic all about?

Ozil isn't enough to propel Arse to the next level and Fellaini is not what United needed so I'm not any more worried about them as I was before.

özil not good enough? have you even seen him play?

@Rmpr because we have not one proper striker and havent signed a proper DM. our main problems?

FIVE DEALS CONFIRMED: McCarthy, Lukaku and Barry arrive, while Fellaini and Anichebe depart. t.co

On redcafe they're talking themselves into the as yet unconfirmed Coentrao loan, apparently this is just what they needed. Can't believe people on here are complaining, we got Jose, anything else is a bonus.