Deadline Day!

J.F.

Still think United are gonna make one more big signing today.

Moyes and all the journo's saying that their business is done but I think that's exactly what they want everyone to think. They'll then sign a big name player after no one expected it and United steal the headlines and Moyes looks like a hero.

Would not surprise me at all.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing... nani remains in Man United... I hoped that Mr Thohir takes him for Inter Milan :(

A question for my friend Chelsea's supporters. Why did Josè accept to sell Mata and than why didn't Josè buy Guarin?

I think Guarin is the profile of midfielder which Josè loves...techinical, a few crazy and phisically strong

nothing... nani remains in Man United... I hoped that Mr Thohir takes him for Inter Milan :(

A question for my friend Chelsea's supporters. Why did Josè accept to sell Mata and than why didn't Josè buy Guarin?

I think Guarin is the profile of midfielder which Josè loves...techinical, a few crazy and phisically strong

Because we got someone better and more suitable for our team in Matic.

One player Chelsea are definitely interested in is Southampton's Luke Shaw.

Chelsea will probably wait until the summer before making their move. Any suggestion, though, that United are making a late move and the Blues will respond in kind.

Smiled hugely at that bolded bit.

now Josè can plays in this way:

Petr

Ivanovic Luiz Cahill Cole

Matic Ramires

Hazard Oscar Willian

Eto'o

In my opinion you have to buy a great striker such as Falcao... Josè in his history had alwawy at least a striker very very prolific..

and then, you have to take a player on the left, for example Di Maria would be the Top

now Josè can plays in this way:

Petr

Ivanovic Luiz Cahill Cole

Matic Ramires

Hazard Oscar Willian

Eto'o

In my opinion you have to buy a great striker such as Falcao... Josè in his history had alwawy at least a striker very very prolific..

and then, you have to take a player on the left, for example Di Maria would be the Top

First, Hazard plays on the left.

And i don't want us to replace Wilian (on the right) for Di Maria, there is no need

Smiled hugely at that bolded bit.

Jose vs Moyes..... that's so unfair, God father vs new kid in the block...

United stay absolutely no chance against us when it comes to fight for potential signings, just love it!

They are over the fucking moon to get Mata but they failed to realize that we are going to fuck them left to right in the transfer market.

First, Hazard plays on the left.

And i don't want us to replace Wilian (on the right) for Di Maria, there is no need

It's a my opinion :) I don't love too Willian... but I repart it's a my idea, probably wrong

But in my eyes I have yet the Etoo's job during the season 09/10 at Inter Milan... and I think that an offensive player who plays in the left or in the right has to work very hard, both to attact and to defend...

For this reasons I write this thing about Willian :)

It's a my opinion :) I don't love too Willian... but I repart it's a my idea, probably wrong

But in my eyes I have yet the Etoo's job during the season 09/10 at Inter Milan... and I think that an offensive player who plays in the left or in the right has to work very hard, both to attact and to defend...

For this reasons I write this thing about Willian :)

I repeat sorry :)

Last day I watched the first press conference of God (Josè) when he came back at Stanford Bridge... the happy one!!! he's fantastic!!!

One day, when he'll win all trophies with Chelsea Fc, I would he come back to Milan... I miss you Josè :)

Last day I watched the first press conference of God (Josè) when he came back at Stanford Bridge... the happy one!!! he's fantastic!!!

One day, when he'll win all trophies with Chelsea Fc, I would he come back to Milan... I miss you Josè :)

You can dream all day long. He will stay here forever.