Deadline Day!

J.F.

what i dont understand is ffp!!

mancity is apparently going to bid for mangala and fernando @ 58mils(maybe a rumour)...and they just put up a loss of 68 mils...

Somebody was pointing out to me that an owner or benefactor can gift a certain amount to the club and its clean slate in ffp....

well then why the fuck is it made anyway?!!!...its just going to keep future big investors from other clubs and keeping the present group of big clubs at the helm permanently!!(not that i care about other petty clubs) but the whole idea of ffp was kinda the opposite,right?!!

Pretty skeptical of Citeh getting both Mangala and Fernando into their team this window. They would have to do some serious reworking of their roster, as I am just about certain they are at their limit of 17 foreign players.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hilarious watching this deadline day shit. SKY shoving reporters out in freezing conditions with snot hanging off their noses and then having a mass panic attack when anything more than a Vauxhall Corsa turns up. :D

Wasnt there a guy at Cobham? I missed it, anything said?

he just said Zouma could be announced in the next few hours, and that he may be in London, but its not confirmed, and that they will get some answers from Jose in his press conference today.

he just said Zouma could be announced in the next few hours, and that he may be in London, but its not confirmed, and that they will get some answers from Jose in his press conference today.

Well Zouma will probs get confirmed yes, dont think he will give anything away re.anything else

Wasnt there a guy at Cobham? I missed it, anything said?

Zouma deal expected today. St Etttiene aren't sure where he is, but they think he's in London. They expect him back today as they have a game this weekend so I'd imagine it'll be official in a couple of hours £12m with him going back on loan for the rest of the season.

Top buisness that. We've done well this transfer window imo.

Fucking hilarious watching this deadline day shit. SKY shoving reporters out in freezing conditions with snot hanging off their noses and then having a mass panic attack when anything more than a Vauxhall Corsa turns up. :D

Have you seen Wenger the baggy coat circling Tesco stores ? This peeping Tom is looking for bargains, I read.