Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey out for 4-6 weeks has come out this morning. Big big fixture list coming up for Arsenal, I'd imagine there just desperate for players with abit of experience to come in.

Exactly. Some moves are just about getting some depth. Not every transfer is about getting an elite player or youth.

Ramsey out for 4-6 weeks has come out this morning. Big big fixture list coming up for Arsenal, I'd imagine there just desperate for players with abit of experience to come in.

Yeah I can understand that but seriously, Källström? He was quite good 4-5 years ago but shouldn't even be near a top 3 PL team now'.

Yeah I can understand that but seriously, Källström? He was quite good 4-5 years ago but shouldn't even be near a top 3 PL team now'.

I don't think he's too bad. From what I remember of him he was a deep lying playmaker, Which is a role you can play into late into your career i.e Pirlo.

Coming in nice and cheap, probably on small money and will more then likely play when they want to rest their big players. Any player with experience and knowhow is a good signing for Arsenal, and at 31 he should still have the legs.

Nice, a couple of our bogey sides of the past few seasons are now losing their best players before we have to play them again.

Fulham losing Berbatov and Newcastle losing Cabaye. All we need now is for our third bogey side Everton to lose someone.

I don't think he's too bad. From what I remember of him he was a deep lying playmaker, Which is a role you can play into late into your career i.e Pirlo.

Coming in nice and cheap, probably on small money and will more then likely play when they want to rest their big players. Any player with experience and knowhow is a good signing for Arsenal, and at 31 he should still have the legs.

From what I have heard it would only be a loan so I guess that's ok, but still I think Arsenal can do much better.Then again I guess they didn't think Ramsey would be out for so long and now they have to solve that issue somehowe and with short notice aswell.

From what I have heard it would only be a loan so I guess that's ok, but still I think Arsenal can do much better.Then again I guess they didn't think Ramsey would be out for so long and now they have to solve that issue somehowe and with short notice aswell.

Exactly. Ramsey's set back only happened yesterday, and there wouldn't appear to be that many midfielders Arsenal could get on loan with abit of quality.

I'd be crying out for a striker if I was an Arsenal fan, If Giroud gets injured, Podolski is their next option there.

Couple of deals looking like they're going through

Kevin Doyle to QPR

Berbatov to Monaco

Tom Ince to Palace

Lewis Holtby to Fulham on Loan (Cracking deal that to Fulham).

Liverpool are in for Konoplyanka so expect him to sign for us later.

Nothings gonna happen today guys.

Can you really see us buying a striker meaning we have 4 without offloading one, but thats not including lukaku who is obviously still to come back.

I'll be extremely surprised if we sign anyone.

Agree with Hutch. No way a striker is coming today. José has big plans for the position in the summer.

I'd be happy if Zouma is confirmed today but I'm sure nothing else is happening.