Deadline Day!

J.F.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mangala for ~35-40m, Zouma for 13m kinda shows the difference between the way city and Chelsea buy players now adays. And I'm happy with that. Zouma has great potential and would probably go for much more in a year or so.

Mangala for ~35-40m, Zouma for 13m kinda shows the difference between the way city and Chelsea buy players now adays. And I'm happy with that. Zouma has great potential and would probably go for much more in a year or so.

mangala also has high potential so. if zouma ends to be a flop and Mangala will play great, nobody will talk about the price tag anymore.

mangala also has high potential so. if zouma ends to be a flop and Mangala will play great, nobody will talk about the price tag anymore.

Yes, But that's all hypothetical. If Zouma flopped it wouldn't be much of a loss since he's still very young and didn't cost us very much. Mangala is quite young aswell and thus have a decent resell value, but costs almost 3x as much to begin with. Both are very good prospects tho, and I doubt they'll "flop".

Yes, But that's all hypothetical. If Zouma flopped it wouldn't be much of a loss since he's still very young and didn't cost us very much. Mangala is quite young aswell and thus have a decent resell value, but costs almost 3x as much to begin with. Both are very good prospects tho, and I doubt they'll "flop".

Yeah I doubt neither will flop aswell

what i dont understand is ffp!!

mancity is apparently going to bid for mangala and fernando @ 58mils(maybe a rumour)...and they just put up a loss of 68 mils...

Somebody was pointing out to me that an owner or benefactor can gift a certain amount to the club and its clean slate in ffp....

well then why the fuck is it made anyway?!!!...its just going to keep future big investors from other clubs and keeping the present group of big clubs at the helm permanently!!(not that i care about other petty clubs) but the whole idea of ffp was kinda the opposite,right?!!