Juan Mata

Severinb

Probably injured [emoji20]

Mate I appreciate most of your posts but on this Mourinho matter you're a bit biased I have to say. This is surely no injury involved and Jose was just being a completely asshole.

5 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Mate I appreciate most of your posts but on this Mourinho matter you're a bit biased I have to say. This is surely no injury involved and Jose was just being a completely asshole.

I don't think both me and you can say with certainty what caused the substitution, which is why I wrote "probably" :)
Few minutes before he (Mata) went down holding his knee, could be that or just time wasting sub. Or José was being a "prick" as it is popular opinion, but what fruit that behaviour would bring exactly?

I don't think both me and you can say with certainty what caused the substitution, which is why I wrote "probably" [emoji4]

Few minutes before he (Mata) went down holding his knee, could be that or just time wasting sub. Or José was being a "prick" as it is popular opinion, but what fruit that behaviour would bring exactly?

I dunno mate, the only logical explanation is Mkhitaryan is a tiny bit taller than Mata who is the shortest on the pitch I assume, to defend the corner. Still, utterly unnecessary sub and quite disrespectful.

For those of you who speak French, have you noticed Martial's reaction when substituted? Said "putain" at least two times while watching angrily at Mourinho over his shoulder. 

Well, at least we got an introduction to the "new Mourinho" who has probably only changed his hairdresser and his aftershave, because other than that he's still vile, playing dull football.

There is so many ways to humiliate a player during training sessions or video analysis, but he decides to do it once again in front of a packed Wembley. What a donkey. So desperate to show he is the boss at the club that when a bad period will come, he is going to burn bridges with everybody. 

Ah man, didn't watch the game but to hear what just happened truly does leave a sour taste in one's mouth. 

Ridiculous from Mou, to prove what point? He's already ousted Schweinsteiger but at least that wasn't so public, if he doesn't want Mata is it really so difficult to oust him to the reserves privately and allow him to go on in a dignified way. I don't know what the agenda is with Mou, there was that infuriating rumour he doesn't like Spaniards after his time at Real (which, imo, is still quite far fetched and ridiculous) but someone's clearly got into his ear about Juan. 

I hope Mata moves on to a CL club, away from this god forsaken country. He should go somewhere that'll allow him to showcase his talents again, Sevilla or someone like that.