Schurrle in for 18m
Willian in for 32m.
Mata out for 37m
De Bruyne out for 17m
Lukaku - questionable future with us
Matić - sold for peanuts, bought back for 25m
---------------------------------------------------------
WTF?!?

There is no way I can understand Chelsea transfer policy and I can't fight that feeling that we practically traded much better players (Mata, De Bruyne) for Schurrle and Willian (with all due respect to the both).

But than again, am I surprised? No. Simply, it's Mou. It is his signature move. He will always do something very few of us can understand, and I'm just not among those. Hope we will not regret these questionable calls.

As for Mata, I can't say I wish him all the luck in the world since he is joining ManUtd, but I'm not angry at fellow at all. As far as I'm concerned, he was pushed out of the door just few months after he was named our player of the season for very goor reasons.

So, thank you Juan for lovely memories.

“The Times” claimed Mata asked to leave - but here’s another story:

The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10590820/Juan-Matas-37million-transfer-to-Manchester-United-accepted-by-Chelsea.html

Contrary to claims Mata, Chelsea player of the year for the past two seasons, has not had to ask to leave with Mourinho accepting that the scale of United’s offer is too big to refuse given his priorities in strengthening his team lie elsewhere. The bid is at a level that it will have been deemed impossible to turn down by the Chelsea board.

:cry:

And let's not forget the clueless guy bossing them. I'm not even sure Moyes knows how to maximize a player like Mata or simply use him at all.

It's probably the worst part of this deal. He's wasting Kagawa and there's a big chance Mata won't be better off there than in Chelsea. At least Mourinho knew what exactly he wanted from Mata and made it clear (and I'm still convinced Mourinho's way was Mata's best chance to get into Spanish NT, but I understand why Mata wanted to leave). But Moyes is clueless! I can just imagine something like "You go play #10. Oh no, we're still playing sh*t, go play on the right! Damn, doesn't help, go play defence. Ah, we still lost, go play attacker. And we're still sh*t, so you're useless!" type of managing from Moyes, and it saddens me.

------------rvp------------

---janujaz--rooney---mata--

-----carrick---X-----------

---LB---vidic---jones---rafael---

---------de gea---------

dont see a reason why they cant "out score" teams.

but anyways... fuck those cunts... got what they deserved today...

Juan Mata: Chelsea accept Manchester United's £37m bid

Manchester United have had a bid, believed to be in the region of £37m, accepted by Chelsea for Spanish midfielder Juan Mata.

The 25-year-old will have a medical at Old Trafford on Thursday before completing a move to the Premier League champions.

Mata is expected to sign a four-and-a-half year deal at Old Trafford.