Juan Mata

Severinb

It isn't oscar keeping him out of the starting XI so folks can stop mentioning oscar as reason for mata not getting in.

You can't fit a square peg in a round hole.

Just stop.

He's by far the best player on this team and he can't get a single minute. Only Mourinho would get away with his ridiculous treatment of Mata.

There's no way a 35 year old Lampard is better than Mata in the #10 spot.

Just stop.

He's by far the best player on this team and he can't get a single minute. Only Mourinho would get away with his ridiculous treatment of Mata.

There's no way a 35 year old Lampard is better than Mata in the #10 spot.

You're right, but that isn't going to change anything.

Lampard won't be benched.

You're right, but that isn't going to change anything.

Lampard won't be benched.

This is exactly why I didnt want Chelsea to resign Lampard.

No way was he going to be a "squad player."

If anything, Oscar should be playing his spot in the 4-3-3 and putting either Hazard/Schurrle on.

What do you want? people praising the manager when we play bad football and can't beat a team like Basel?

If we play well, he deserves credit. If we don't and he makes the wrong decisions, he gets the stick he deserves.

It's the life of any manager, don't know why some are always crying about it.

Most supporters just learn to take the rough with the smooth sometimes. You don't become a great team overnight and sometimes you're going to put in a stinker.

The trick is to realise that you're in this for the long haul and one match is just that - one match in thousands.

Perspective dear.

Most supporters just learn to take the rough with the smooth sometimes. You don't become a great team overnight and sometimes you're going to put in a stinker.

The trick is to realise that you're in this for the long haul and one match is just that - one match in thousands.

Perspective dear.

But that's no fun.

Did you or did you not criticize Rafa for bad games and results last season? it's normal, even though Mourinho is a legend, he isn't too big to be criticized when his team don't perform.

But that's no fun.

Did you or did you not criticize Rafa for bad games and results last season? it's normal, even though Mourinho is a legend, he isn't too big to be criticized when his team don't perform.

Criticism is fine, but there is quite evidently numerous people on here with personally driven agenda's (that is not aimed at you just to be clear).

But that's no fun.

Yes, but Rafa was a cunt and I have a very clear anti-cunt policy.

Nice to see that it only takes one game to go from praising Mourinho on Saturday to slating him tonight.

If Mata leaves, some of you should probably go with him.

Why should we leave we can say bad things about mous choices without beeing plastic or shit. Its about what jose is doing a the moment not what he did before. And if you loose against a bad team from a bad league and the coach does not give the best player we have for the last 2 seasons a couple of minutes. We can start asking questions and the love for whatever jose does on this forum is just next level what if benitez had done this would love to read u r comments then! I love jose too but the players he has been choosing have not been playing good enough.

Sorry if I attacked you mate i just had to say this hate the reaktion!

What i don't get is last time (under Mou) Ricardo Carvalho was in and out of the team a bit like Mata is now, but i never saw the bile and crap given to Mourinho about that.

Why is that? because Carvalho was just as good a defender as Mata is midfielder.

Mata would have chainged this game and I can not understand not giving him a couple of minutes on the pitch. Dont know where all your trust in him has gone this is just a joke. He has one of the best assist stats and he can do the same job "defending" like hazard!

Criticism is fine, but there is quite evidently numerous people on here with personally driven agenda's (that is not aimed at you just to be clear).

Yeah i know, but for the most part Mourinho deserves some of the criticism i have seen leveled at him.

Yes, but Rafa was a cunt and I have a very clear anti-cunt policy.

:lol: fair enough. But Rafa if anything was working under harsher conditions than Mou, no one wanted him, his team were getting booed at home, and he didn't have the kind of depth we currently do.

Not to mention people on here created "Rafa out" thread before his first game i think. At least it hasn't come to that for Mourinho :lol: