Juan Mata

Severinb

Will there be?

I mean, lets not act like we have not sent true talent away before. Robben was swept away in the night before even getting a chance to say goodbye. Malouda, a hero during our double just 2 years earlier, was sent to Rot in the reserves as a guy like Benayoun got first team action a season after saying he didnt give a damn about our club.

This is simply business, and the players know that.

I personally feel there will be some unrest as he is close to most of the players in the team.Honestly,I don't think we are a business club here,to say selling Mata is because of a financial motive is plainly quite stupid.I would understand this statement if we were selling him to Bayern,Madrid or Barcelona(such type of clubs) as you could understand Mata's interest to move as well but PSG just does not make sense at all.

No, you actually don't. You need about 14-15 regulars and maybe 3 or 4 other players who play fairly regularly. What happens if Oscar has a bad patch? Well, we have De Bruyne and Hazard who can play in the middle. Schurrle I am sure would be fine there as well.

And they are clearly better than Mata ... Cool!

Lol! I so do not buy anything of the recent Mata media coverage. It just does not add up somehow.

I hope he stays anyways ... The loss of quality and potential instability in terms of team spirit would be too detrimental, I think.

I'm sorry but any sources from DailyStar should be banned for good! They are just DailyRubbish!

*in carefree mood* In the words of Kevin Keegan, I would love it when Mata starts many games under Jose and become one of his favourites. Love it! Can then shove it down the media's throat and say 'IN YOUR FACES'!