Juan Mata

Severinb

I'm amazed with how calm he was after that incredible turn. He knew exactly where DD was and sent a cross right away while every other player would've went forward and tried to shoot or make a cross later. You never know what to expect from our Spanish wizard :)

Was driving through Tooting, London the other night and who else but the Juan and Only Mata in a bmw x6 drove up along side me. I literally froze and stuck my thumb up like a little kid :yes:. Was kinda embarassing but i was having such a shit day and just seeing this little genius in the flesh made me happy again. :worship:

Not only was he being chauffeured in a bmw x6 but it was a gun metal grey colour too. He's cooler than Penguin Piss!

He is really likeable I have to say. I just wonder whether he is still adapting to the league and growing. If so, then we got ourselves a fine player. He is the second assist leader in the premier league after Silva, just one assist away.

• 2 weeks later...